The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

a quick question abt whey

hello again guys !!!
    well im kinda new to supplements....
    i have bought some WHEY PROTEIN CAPSULES....
    somebody heared of them ???
    i have been doing BB for abt 5 yrs ...but never used any of these ....i was just wondering dat should i use them ??
    any side effects??
    on the bottle ..there is written ..."100% whey proein "

and it is written that to use ...2 capsules after breakfast and 2 capsules after dinner .....

wat do u guys recomend????
    as far as my stats are concerened

im 5.7"
    75kgs
    around 13% bf..

16arms ...
    45 chest
    29 waist ...

i wanna look more huge ....

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    ..."100% whey proein "
    sorry
    dats protein

Wannabebig Member
    Your need other things for protein absorbtion. You need about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

You can only absorb 32 grams of protein at a time no matter the body weight.

Over protein absorbtion turns into a glue in the kidney's which can cause serious problems.

There are just too many factors to mention that are needed to increase protein systhensis and absorbtion. Your best bet is to go with a protein complex that has other factors already in it to increase your protein absorbtion and use.

I recommend juiced protein, nitro-tech, pro complex, and gylerlean. There are other good ones out there, I just named a few of the top of my head.

It's harder to absorb any type of supplements from a capsule. It's less difficult for the body to absorb supplments from powder and even less difficult for your body to absorb nutrition from liquids.

It' important that you get all 3 types of protein in your deit. Egg, whey, and soy proteins...

-Redkaven
    Sex: male, Age: 25, Hieght: 5'7, Weight: 182, Chest: 43, Arms: 16, Waist: 41(including gut), Thighs: 23, Calves:15.

I look pretty trim everywhere except my gut. It's huge and it looks unnatural. As if I had a tumor or something. I'm also alot stronger than I look.

wait, I just had 45g of protein for lunch, are my kidneys gonna turn to glue?

and LMFAO at juiced protein

A Fortnight Dead
    QUOTE]You can only absorb 32 grams of protein at a time no matter the body weight.[/QUOTE]

NOT THIS AGAIN!

There is no proof of this whatsoever.
    "human kind/
    Cannot bear very much reality/
    Time past and time future/
    What might have been and what has been / Point to one end, which is always present."

-T.S. Eliot. "Four Quartets."

"Redistribution [of wealth] is in effect far less a redistribution of free income from the richer to the poorer, as we [had] imagined, than a redistribution of power from the individual to the State."
    -Jouvenal

Fear me, I am the bandersnatch.
    -Paul Stagg

Where the hell did a figure like 32g come from? It would depend on hundreds of factors...
    As for the actual topic...
    They don't sound v good, does it say anywhere how much protein is in each tablet? Sounds a bit pointless to me because say you want 25g of protein, if these tablets are 100% protein, they would have to weigh 25g. I probably wouldn't want to swallow a tablet that weighed 25g. Just go with powdered whey mixes and meat like chicken/tuna/beef.
    "I'm gonna die with a dumbell in my hand." - stpatrick44

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 80kgs (176lbs) | BF%: dunno
    --
    BB Bench 1 x 110kgs (242lbs) | Deadlift: 135kgs (300lbs) x 2 | Current Routine: Bodybuilding

LOL, the protein argument again! Duque21 under a different nick?
    Man, if he do but live within the light of high endeavors, daily spreads abroad his being armed with strength that cannot fail.

--Wordsworth

OMG, not again.
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

Wannabebig Member
    Originally posted by orbital
    LOL, the protein argument again! Duque21 under a different nick?

was that for me????
    im not new to forums
    i had the nick manpower some time ago

anywayz ..guys sorry for the late reply

but u guys didnt mentioned dat....should i use them or not??? and no one has also described some side effects

will i have to give some more time in the gym after taking ???
    i have started today by taking 2 capsules ...in the morning
    i`ll keep u guys updated ...wat happens now

Get Big!!!
    Alright, the one, are you familiar with whey at all. It is just another source of protein. It is great for use post workout because the uptake is quick. You are asking about side effects. Whey is not some diet drug or anything. It is just a form of protein. Most people buy powdered whey and make shakes for a quick meal!
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 231lbs.
    BF: 14%

Originally posted by the_one

was that for me????
    No, Redkaven is who I was talking about. The how much protein can you digest in one sitting argument has an infamous history on this board.
    Man, if he do but live within the light of high endeavors, daily spreads abroad his being armed with strength that cannot fail.

--Wordsworth

Originally posted by Redkaven
    Your need other things for protein absorbtion. You need about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

Over protein absorbtion turns into a glue in the kidney's which can cause serious problems.

There are just too many factors to mention that are needed to increase protein systhensis and absorbtion. Your best bet is to go with a protein complex that has other factors already in it to increase your protein absorbtion and use.

I recommend juiced protein, nitro-tech, pro complex, and gylerlean. There are other good ones out there, I just named a few of the top of my head.

It's harder to absorb any type of supplements from a capsule. It's less difficult for the body to absorb supplments from powder and even less difficult for your body to absorb nutrition from liquids.

It' important that you get all 3 types of protein in your deit. Egg, whey, and soy proteins...

-Redkaven
    Oh man, I'm so tempted to tear this apart, but I'm laughing way to hard to do it.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

There has been some debates and some heat about Muscletech's Nitro tech being "juiced". It is hard to find out the real truth because so many things are run by Weider.
    There is no such thing as "gylerlean", it is "glycerlean" and yes, supposedly that is "juiced" protein because the company that makes it also makes a lot of gear. My friend takes glycerlean because he is on a cycle and he went into a schpeal (which i should have listened too better for the sake of this post) about how glycerlean in "juiced" and will benefit him greatly due to his current cycle.
    I have heard the stat 32g's of protein max before, but that has not been proven, it is something to get you to read some ones magazine.
    JEEP is a 4 letter word, therefore it must be dirty.

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
    This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...

I am addicted to fast food...

PowermanDL, i would like you to rip that post apart... I am interested in what you have to say. Of course I would be backing you because I am sure we are on the same level or have the same feelings.
    JEEP is a 4 letter word, therefore it must be dirty.

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
    This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...

I am addicted to fast food...