Nautilus side raise 2-10
    Barbell upright rows 3-10
    d-bell shrugs 3-10
    smith machine shrugs

Cardio 20 min
    Abs

Diet i am right on track for today.

Wannabebig Member
    Today has already been a long draw out day and it isn't even 1 o'clock yet. But anyways i have cardio and abs to day. I will do about 25 minutes of cardio and the 9 set of abs.

Diet the diet is on track except i havn't had my third meal yet. But other than that alright.

Wannabebig Member
    Today i am pretty tired but i am going to do lag today anyway. i believe i have shin splints because when i was running i and pains in the side of my shin. I tough it though it. I lay off running for a week and do cardio that doesn't have as much impact on the legs.

Diet everything is on track but i am going to have to up the calories i have started to drop some weight. i have stayed i on the same amount of calories for a while i was gaining for a while since i have gained more muscle my bmr has gone up.

Wannabebig Member
    Today is my chest and tri day i love this workout. I start out with smith machine incline for 3 sets. then i go to flat bench dumbell then i follow that with decline bench for three the cable flys then to really feel the pump i do 1 set of 50 pushups by then my chest is felling gooooood. For tris i do supersets. I start out with cable pushdowns then overhead skullcrushers then overhead dumbell and then kickbacks and i do three sets of that route.

Diet for today is on track except meal three is coming a little late.

Wannabebig Member
    Toady is a good day Had a two hour delay from school, went in and did my 20 min cardio this morning and abs. That is it for today.

Diet: everthing is on track as scheduled.