Thread: Bulking to cutting?

Hybrid View

Adrenaline is my anti-drug TommyLee's Avatar

Bulking to cutting?

Here are some more newbie questions. Bear with me.
    I'm on what you could consider a bulking diet in that I'm eating more times per day with more food per sitting. I have no idea what the calories are because I haven't gotten that far. Or what the ratio is p/c/f. I know I'm getting a lot of carbs and protein and I'm sure the fat is there too. My question is how long should the bulking diet last before I go to a cutting diet? I have no idea what gains I should be looking for. Thanks for any advice.

I know a lot of this info is here in articles and I do read when I get time, but I'd like some opinions too.

Should a cutting diet utilize AMR or less calories?

Thanks

Just keep bulking until you are happy with the results or feel it is time to cut. Some cut when they reach a certain weight or bf%, but there is no set point at which to end your cut. Different strokes for different folks

A cutting diet usually entails less calories or some cardio or both.

:withstupi By comparison, I recently just began cutting after a successful 6 month bulk.

My last bulk I added 30 lbs and increased 4% body fat.

I started cutting when I started to feel fat. My Pants were getting tight around the waist, and I looked like a tub o' lard in the mirror.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee