Thread: Need Advice, please! Chris Mason!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Need Advice, please! Chris Mason!

Hi everybody, i was at navy boot camp for the last 3 months, and i lost like 50 pounds, and i need serious help! i came to this board because i feel like its the best one out there, a lot of smart people here. here are my questions:

1) please give me a workout plan that i can follow, as short as possible because i dont have a lot of free time, that will allow me to put on muscle. i already know what days i'm going to work what muscles, i just need to know how many sets and reps, please remember that i havent touched a weight in over 3 months!

here's my split:

mon-pull
    wed-legs
    fri-push

2) also, i have a big problem, we only get 3 meals a day here in the navy, breakfast, lunch, and dinner - so i will have to use protein shakes and weightgainers to supplement my diet. i know a lot of you guys are against supplements but in my case i really need them.
    i am on a real tight budget, and i made a list of supplements that i think i need, but i am not sure - so please tell me if they are worth it or not.

vitamins
    weight gainer
    protein shake
    l-glutamine
    creatine
    zma

which ones do i really need? i would like to spend as little as possible on supplements!
    i'll probably be eating 1 gram of protein per pound, is that enough to put on lean muscle?

thanks for the advice!!

50 pounds?? Thats a lot...

When i went threw navy boot camp, I lost alot of weight also aroung 35 pounds. However when I got to florida for school, I ate and ate and ate some more. Even though we ran with the marines I was still able to put on the weight. But not how i wanted to. I had to eat out alot along with going to the galley for breakfast lunch and dinner.galley breakfast mmmmmmmmmmm. All i can say is eat at the galley and supplement with protien shakes and if you are in school in florida man just have some fun.
    I think that you are asking the right person (chris mason) for help with the routine, so i'll let him handle that. And even though i didnt lift weights during my stay (3 months) in florida i stayed in good shape just with the mando PT almost every morning.
    Last edited by PeteO; 07-28-2001 at 01:41 PM.

Hey, PM me and I will get a routine to you within a few days, there are a couple ahead of you, but I will get to it.