Thread: I don't know when it happened but......

Soca King

I don't know when it happened but......

I don't know how/when it happened but I seem to have broken the 170lbs mark I had a doctors apointment(to see if I've had any changes in my health since last year) and I was surprised to see that the scale read 78kg=172lbs.And I can tell that I'm not fat,I just look thick.Although who knows maybe once I hit a certain weight I'll try to cut up.You know just to see if I have the discipline to do so

And to be honest I wouldn't think I weigh that much,but then again I see myself everyday.If someone else saw me*hopefully a beautiful chicka*they'd probably think I'm big

Beware Triple H,I'll be bigger then you yet*I'm j/k*

Scales are different, to check that the weight is valid (in comparison) check on the scales you have used to weigh yourself every other time (and at the same time of day for absolute accurate comparison).

Im always having this problem, I weigh a certain amount on one machine, and 2kg heavier on another =)

Soca King
    Well this is the 2nd time I've been weighed.And the first time the scale said 170lbs.

Also you might've taken the thread title too literally,it was meant more to be funny

heh.. Thats why you guys need to buy balance scales. The ones in my basement say "not for sale" on them. I bought them at an estate auction. Exact same scales as I use at the doctors
    Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex - Karl Marx

Soca King
    The scale I used the first time was a balance scale,the 2nd one was electronic