Thread: Is it possible to lose fat and gain muscle?

Wannabebig Member

Is it possible to lose fat and gain muscle?

My goal is to lose my belly and build muscle.
    Now i heard from different places that its either impoissible or nearly impossible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. by loosing the belly i mean i want to get a 6pack eventually even though i know its gonna take a while but that is my goal and i also want to build muscle like in my arms. Now my question can i be able to lose my gut and work my way to a 6 pack AND start to build muscle at the same time OR do i have to go through a month or two of strictly trying to lose fat and then after that month or two start to use weights and build muscle. I am very confused cause i hear conflicting views about this wherever i go Thanks.

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...threadid=28124

You can find some answers on this thread.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Now my question can i be able to lose my gut and work my way to a 6 pack AND start to build muscle at the same time OR do i have to go through a month or two of strictly trying to lose fat and then after that month or two start to use weights and build muscle.
    Whatever that you choose (cutting/bulking) both should include training with weights.