Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western Peaceniks Shocked Back To Reality

Don't pull the thang out unless you plan to bang!

Bombs over Baghdad!

Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something!

Bombs over Baghdad!
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

I gave you a list of countries in which the usa has political power to benefit their economy at the cost of the people of that country. i missed 1. im not even sure if i missed it and neither are you.
    im not very ashamed.

I dont hate the USA i hate the way they make their imperialism sound like humanism and that chimp face and the hypocrisy that lies on the american message so thick you can stick a knife in it and it stands up.

You call my father who has 2 phds and is twice as old as you and is very political an idiot. you call all my teachers in school idiots.
    I received several PMs from people both from the usa and outside it who agree with what i say but dont like to say it in the thread.

I think about the situation all the damn time and I look at what they have to say about it in many countries when all you get to see is chimp face. you dont have half an idea how much crap everybody is talking until you can watch them all and compare their messages.

I think you still fail to adress any of the things i sayd
    Last edited by Reinier; 03-23-2003 at 09:42 AM.

*lmao*@dl

goes through my head everytime i see war footage.
    Last edited by Tryska; 03-23-2003 at 09:40 AM.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

When Gyno is not around, nobody ever manage to own Reiniers posts, but still he is just a dumb little boy right.

Listen, I hate Saddam hussein, but he can actually be held in chess mate by the UN, so lesser people have to die, this is why I am disagreeing with Bush, I also hate my own norwegian ****ty gouverment and I would not hesitate to bitch slap the norwegian prime minister, as he is not even elected, they can sit there and talk and say good stuff, but its all bull****.

But this does not mean in anyway that I dont feel for the us troops having to take the real **** out there, I think they are brave and good men whom I admire, but I dont believe for one second that bush gives a damn about who controls iraq, there are like 20 other nations out there who are far more dangerous but have no oil.
    Last edited by Rock; 03-23-2003 at 10:07 AM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

i finally decided about this

ok well i'm mostly Iraqi blood, i've never been to iraq, but my dad is full iraqi, and he used to live in Iraq, he was locked up a couple times for political reasons, and his dad used to be the mayor/governor of the city al-faw, but once saddam's regime took over, my dad was bein locked up and my grandpa got kicked out of power (because they were against), and came to america and all that

and my dad also knows alot of ppl involved in politics here in america, n knows former senators, etc....

so through him, i'm pretty sure, with having family in iraq, and having family members involved in direct stuff in iraq, i should have abit of room to speak on it

first off, what makes US news stations so legit? or international news stations, or whatever? meaning, ok CNN can say and put up statistics, andsay alot of stuff in favor of the war....but how legit is it? we tend to think because its official, its news, and the american government said so, its 100% true

i'm sorry, but every country has propoganda even this

also i have to say....i totally hate Saddam, i in fact probably have more reason to hate him since i have family suffering because of him...but i am somewhat anti-war, and disagree with bush and alot of how the american government runs nowadays

i am not antiwar because i want Saddam to say

these r the reasons i'm partly antiwar:

1) i honestly dont believe he poses a threat, we can assume he does, but there's no proof to that one way or another neways

2) i think Bush has given no ear to alot of the ppl (meaning anti war protesters), and he is very arrogant and prideful, and i personally believe he is mostly going through with this making a show...and i do believe bush is the type of person that will make a show, and do things for pride reasons at different peoples' expense

3) when they speak on humanitarian aid....all i can say is BS....if this was the case, we would've been targeting iraq after the gulf war again sooner....yes, there are americans and muslims around the world that want to help iraq, i am american muslim, and i know americans that care...but what i'm saying is, sorry, but i dont think the government cares really at all

4) iraq is gonna be another afganistan......ok, yall honestly think afganistan got any better after america blasted the taliban out? trust me, it didn't....america tried to put a leader and then left out, now there is daily fighting for power, and economy is still horrible....saddam, yes, a horrible leader, an evil man, every thing u can think of....but this is the way i see it, in a vague type of way:

america has great reason to take out saddam because of him being a dictator...but i feel they should not even try to place a whole new government out of nowhere like htey did wit afganistan...they have to let the people decide, let the people choose...i'm pretty sure that if america had a dictator, and we removed him and another country tried to install a leader for us, we'd be pretty upset

5) terrorist linkage....well whether this is true or not, America is taking every mid eastern against Bush or how the american government being run as a terrorist...Muslim people here in America are being taken in all the time "being suspected as link to terrorists", they dont play it on tv...but whether u believe me or not, ppl from this own town we know have been taken in, without reason, withouth warrant, and them having american citizenship and everything....yeah american ppl r good, but most civilians r good....but i think its pretty ignorant to think that the government, any government, is acting upon 100% goodness...so what i'm saying is, iraq might have terrorist linkage, but jsut cause bush says so dont mean its true

6) oil. whether its the prime reason (i dont think it is), for war, we all still know bush still wants some of that black gold...there aint no denying it, he wants some of it.....can we blame him? if everything goes wrong yeah

ok so there's some reasons i dont want the war to happen

now since the war is happening, and i cant do much about it, i think:

1) take saddam out....i mean cmon who dont want that happen? but if they're going as the prime reason for this, they better freaking do it....i mean, destroyed afganistan, left it into still chaotic mess now, and they never got the guy they wanted....if they're gonna destroy iraq,at least get the guy u headin for too

2) humanitarian aid and restoration....yes, humanitarian aid is good, and so is restoration....but don't put a government that iraqis dont want, or that will lead to further problems...let the people decide, but still regulate on em...meaning, dont put sumone the american government wants as leader, but dont completely leave iraq to the decision....aid them in their choice of government and how they want to be led

now alot of u r probably thinking...this guy is jsut saying this because he's iraqi muslim, and he is totally biased towards iraq or something...but na it aint nuthing like that...because if US wanted to go to war with north korea, i'd stress my reasons on why was against it, but i'd say what i was for it as well

i think both sides in this forum, the anti war and the pro war people have some good reasonin for their choices....but i also feel yall need to start respecting each other's opinions and maybe saying, yeah, maybe my argument isnt 100% perfect, but i still believe in it....i mean like i did, i think i'm 60% anti war and 40% pro war...but i stated why i felt both ways...maybe yall should try seeing both sides of the story, and not hate on each other as much

Skillz

Originally posted by Skillz

i think both sides in this forum, the anti war and the pro war people have some good reasonin for their choices....but i also feel yall need to start respecting each other's opinions and maybe saying, yeah, maybe my argument isnt 100% perfect, but i still believe in it....i mean like i did, i think i'm 60% anti war and 40% pro war...but i stated why i felt both ways...maybe yall should try seeing both sides of the story, and not hate on each other as much

Come on, we're all basically on the same side here anyway.

Except the f*cking French.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

well then, I am 70% anti war and 30% pro war.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

If on 9/10/2001 George Bush told the world that the US needed to invade Afghanistan to remove the Taliban and capture members of Al-qeada to prevent a horrible attack on America the vast majority of people would have protested and called the idea ridiculous.
    Winston Church hill begged Europe and the US to do something about Hitler long before he was powerful enough to be any kind of threat.
    How long are we supposed to wait before we take action to remove a threat? I think taking the threat out sooner rather than later makes more sense.
    I hope N. Korea is paying attention because they are next!

u cant compare churchill to the d*ckhead bush. its just plain stupid.

Gonnabebig Member
    Originally posted by gopher

How long are we supposed to wait before we take action to remove a threat? I think taking the threat out sooner rather than later makes more sense.
    Exactly! It is a no win situation in a way...if the coalition takes action beforehand, they are chastised for "not having a reason" (even though they have a great reason)...but if we don't take action, and there is a terrorist attack on america killing innocent civilians...the government is chastised for not taking the right precautions. War on Saddam is the right precaution.

Originally posted by Rock
    [B]
    and how come every intelligent person in the outside world thinks this war is unecessary, oh they are just stupid hippies.
    B]
    Life doesn't happen in a book or in the lab.

Originally posted by Centaurion
    Well though out arguement.
    I think the point he was making is situation arise where you can prevent further tragedy. If somebody would have stepped in and stopped hitler early on, when he broke the peace, alot good have been prevenated. This could also be the case with Sadam. If we would have let him go 5 more years, who knows what he would do.
    Personally I feel we should have stopped him 12 years ago.

Originally posted by Centaurion
    I am noty going to do the research but I remember reading somewhere that churchill was pretty much cast aside after war II, they didn't want a war monger in power anymore.

3 Time World Champion
    Time will judge Bush's actions. Many people supported Hitler early on, many opposed Churchill, but when we look back at history once the emotions have been removed we can see, who should have been feared............