Thread: Squatting By Myself

Nose Blower

Squatting By Myself

Been liftng a while, all upper body though. Play volleyball and mountain bike and that was enough for legs. Now I want to squat but the gym I belong to is in my basement and I am the only member. Any tips on working legs, squatting with lighter weight , etc....with good results?

Thanks
    KING

Get your forn down first before piling on the weight. Do slow reps and keep them above 10-12 rather than the usual 6-8 for each bodypart.

Check this out
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

Wannabebig New Member
    If you have a rack with saftey catches then there is no worry. Even when I trained at gyms I trained legs alone. At home I have a multi rack with catches all the way to the floor. So squatting to failure is not a prob. High reps Low reps you always run the risk of missing a rep. I like to do 20 reppers and I tell you many is the time I was sure I had rep 19 and missed. So since failure is the key. The rep range you work in isn't the issue. It's the saftey your equipment presents. IMO