Thread: Question on NHE diet

Question on NHE diet

This question is for anybody that has ever tried the NHE diet or that knows somebody that has. Is it possible to get down to less than 10% body fat while on this diet? Iím concerned doing the 2 carb up days a week, since Iím going over maintenance for those days, is hurting my chances of getting my body fat as low as I would like. Iím starting to get in the stubborn fat areas (lower abs and lower back) and Iíve been there for awhile and canít seem to get as ripped as I like. Has anyone had any look getting lower than around 10% body fat while using the NHE diet?

Bi-weekly carbs up HELP, not hinder.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

That is why they are called stubborn fat spot becasue they just won't go away. What percent do you think that you are now.

I'm around 10-11% (This is just comparing my body to what it looked like previously when I got it measured and was at 10%. I know that's why they call it stubborn fat, bit's a B!t*h to get rid of. I'm worried eating over maintenance two days a week with my carb ups, if it's not allowing me to get rid of it on this diet.