The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Pec deck

Wannabebig Member

Pec deck

I've been using the pec dec .well It Supposed to work your chest but I've been doing the pec dec for 5 months and My Chest is still the same I'm doing at 145 pounds which is weak for some of you guy's but IT hasn't done nothing to my chest is there another way to work your chest?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

the game
    dumbell flys
    lift hard, lift heavy, no excuses.

Wannabebig Member
    if you are lifting at a gym, get yourself on the flat bench , throw
    a pair of 25's on the bar and go to town.

as i've learned , you need to incorporate some sort of pressing movement in your chest routine to build size.

build up the weight gradually, shoot for a rep range from 6-10 reps.

remember good form is crucial, dont worry about the guy next to you who is putting up god knows what with sloppy form. u will benefit more from less weight and good form than more weight and sloppy form.

good luck.

Bench press - db or bb x incline, decline or flat
    Flies
    Dips
    Cable Crossovers
    As always, focus on progression.

And I'd suggest changing routines if you've been doing the same thing for 5 months. You should have changed it a long time ago.. and if you aren't going up in weight (or reps) over a period of a few weeks, then something is wrong. If everything else is going up, then look at the routine (are you working tris the day before chest.. cause that'll kill them. Are you overtraining chest).. If everything is staying the same (or most things) then look at diet, rest, and routine again.. see what's going wrong instead of hoping it'll fix itself.
    LaLa

grow.....Grow....GROW.....
    Post your chest routine.

I use the peck deck often, but never at the same time in my workout. Sometimes first, sometimes last..... Also when doing it squeeze your pecks together and hold for 2 seconds.
    If at first you don't succeed, take 5 lbs. off and try again.

Wannabebig Member
    well I leave it for last of my work out i do 10 reps and 2 sets of it all that get's strogner is the sides of the chest but that's it nothing else