Thread: incline press shoulder problem

Wannabebig Member

incline press shoulder problem

i'v started to do incline presses, at school and i'v started to have some bad pain in my right shoulder , but only while i'm doing the exercise , my shoulder doesn't give any problems , and i get no pains doing any other exercise other that incline press , what could be the cause of this?????

by the way here are my stats:

weight: 125lb hight 5'7
    bench press, 190lb
    deadlift : 240lb
    squat: 200lb
    can't touch this!!!

Wannabebig Member
    this isn't any helpful information but...

wow i'd like to compliment you on your lifts. judging from your height and weight you can bench A LOT! maybe it's just comppared to me but that's cool! keep lifting!

I had the same problem when I was doing Incline Barbell press. Then, someone suggested I switch over to doing dumbell Incline instead. It made a huge difference for me. No more shoulder problems after that.

Good luck!

Man, have you tried using an angle of app. 30 degrees? I believe it's optimal; your front delts don't contribute that much yet the ROM is fantastic.
    "And if that doesnt work, bend her over, tear off the stretchpants, and go wild on the little slut. When you're done, drop her like a missed rep. When she's regained her senses, complain that she was making too much noise. She will then realize the error of her ways, and give you her number." - Budiak

"I have a girl that i have ride around with me everywhere, just cuz she's a ditz and amuses me. its great." - Ace Dogg