Today's Training Log
I slept approximately 4.5 hours last night using Restoril (prescription sleeping medication). I have found that when I take Restoril, I am much more likely to remember my dreams. I have learned that I have a recurring dream that takes place in college. I woke up several different times during the night. Immediately after waking, I was unsure which was reality since in I was getting out of bed and waking in one of my dreams.
EDIT: I took a 1 hour nap, so my total for the day is 5.5 hours of sleep.
No weight today training. I am looking forward to tomorrow's pull day at the gym. I think I am going to try a new order, a different type of row, and maybe try SL deadlifts for the first time. I have never seen anyone do SL deadlifts at my gym before, so I am concerned that I may stand out.
Cycling -- Very low intensity, very long duration
EDIT: I had a chance to use my heart rate monitor during this exercise. I was suprised just how low intesity this exercise was. My average HR was under 100 and my max HR for the exercise was only ~120.
- 3200-3300 calories
- Meal 1 - Large bowl Shredded Wheat with skim milk and cut up banana, pollock fillet, a few peanuts
- Meal 2 - Large bowl black beans mixed with brown rice, sweet potato, small serving chicken breast, grapes, a few peanuts
- Meal 3 - Large bowl oatmeal, chicken breast, brown rice, 1 package green beans, apple, a few peanuts
- Meal 4 - Grape Nuts with skim milk, 1 package brussel sprouts, 1 ear corn, cantaloupe
- Snack 1 - Oatmeal, 1 package broccoli, a few peanuts
- Snack 2 - SKIPPED
1.3g borage oil, 1g flax oil, 1g fish oil