Height -- 6'0"
Weight -- 162.5lb (Measured on 4/6)
Body Fat -- 4.2% (Measured last week at gym, pic in body fat thread of Training forum)
I want to be 170lb and 5% fat. I hope to reach this goal by gaining approximately .5lb of muscle per week, without gaining much fat. I want to increase my strength and muscle size during this period, while maintaining or improving all aspects of my cardiovascular fitness.
Today's Training Log
I slept approximately 4.5 hours last night. I had trouble sleeping because I took a nap on Sunday; This was the first night sleeping in a new bed and new bedroom furniture arrangement; And I have not fully adjusted to day light savings. I hope to get more sleep tomorrow.
No weight training. I may do some ab work later tonight.
Cycling -- Very low intensity, very long duration
- 3200-3300 calories
- Meal 1 - Large bowl Shredded Wheat with skim milk and cut up banana, red snapper fillet, a few peanuts
- Meal 2 - Large bowl black beans mixed with brown rice, sweet potato, small serving chicken breast, grapes, a few peanuts
- Meal 3 - Large bowl oatmeal, chicken breast, brown rice, 1 package green beans, apple, a few peanuts
- Meal 4 - Grape Nuts with skim milk, 1 package brussel sprouts, 1 ear corn, cantalope
- Snack 1 - Oatmeal, 1 package broccoli, a few peanuts
- Snack 2 - SKIPPED
1g borage oil, 1g flax oil, 1g fish oil, 1 multivitamin/mineral (no iron)