Thread: Remedies For Bleeding Gums ?

Remedies For Bleeding Gums ?

Hello hows it going.
    I just have a query for you guys here.
    I currently have gingivitis (bleeding gums) now i have tried everything at the moment, with changing toothbrushes, flossing, plaque remover etc nothing seems to work.
    It currently effects the taste of water making it a real yuck taste in your mouth.
    Now i was wondering if anyone knows of any other remedies to once and for all get rid of this problem.
    P

Gingivitis usually results from months of neglect to your oral hygeine. What takes months to develop will also take some time to repair.

Continue with what you're doing: floss, a good listerine mouth rinse, and definitely brush about 3x/day.
    Last edited by razorcut; 03-23-2006 at 05:41 AM.
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin

to add on to that be careful which mouthwash you use. regular listerine will actually irritate your gums more. There's a milder listerine now which still has a great antiseptic effect. The good thing as that your gums have one of the quickest regeneretive cycles in your body. Your gums should stop bleeding in a couple of weeks assuming you're constant with your oral hygeine.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.