The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

remove

remove
    Last edited by frankm007; 01-02-2007 at 10:13 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Looks good IMO. Might think about dropping the protein a little and throwing in some more healthy fats.

Wannabebig Member
    too much protein before bedtime i know, should i move the cottage cheese to meal 5 or lower the ounces of fish?
    I wouldn't move the cottage cheese to meal 5. It is casein protein and digests the slowest, it will help you stay anabolic while you're fasting. I would lower the amount of cod and increase fat intake before bed.

How about removing the kashi and adding 1 more cup of soy milk (boost the fat a bit and lower the carbs)??
    I'm not familiar with kashi. Is it a lower or higher GI carbohydrate? It's your choice, but if it's higher I would ditch it.

Overall I really like your diet! You have all of your bases covered well, even your EFAs and fiber intake! My only suggestion is that you have a look at this article.

Nice job buddy!

Fluid
    Last edited by Fluid; 04-13-2003 at 09:24 AM.

honestly - u MAINTAIN on 3200 cals/day @ 170 lbs? other than i an amazed you can eat that much weighing slightly less than me - i think the diet looks super.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Gen_chat worst nightmare
    Originally posted by raniali
    honestly - u MAINTAIN on 3200 cals/day @ 170 lbs? other than i an amazed you can eat that much weighing slightly less than me - i think the diet looks super.
    I also mantain at that caloric intake at a slighty higher weight. I've been steadingly losing weight on around 2800 per day since january.

welcome to the world of hibernating bear metabolisms. i can bulk at 3000 cals - and currently maintain 174lbs with 2500-2700. i guess the main reason i haven't hit 180 yet is that i don't have the stomach capacity for 3200+ cals a day. blehck!

anyways - that was off topic, but thanks for listening.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Wannabebig Member
    i guess the main reason i haven't hit 180 yet is that i don't have the stomach capacity for 3200+ cals a day. blehck!
    Have another 250-500 calorie meal. You'll gain 0.5-1 pound per week.

Fluid

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Hey Franks, are you taking fish oil or flax? That would be a good way to get some extra fat in your diet, and also, as Bradley said, get those healthy fats.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Originally posted by raniali
    He has Testosterone.

Yes, even more than you!

*runs like hell*
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Originally posted by frankm007
    so should i keep the 6oz cod and just remove 1/2 cup of cottage to lower the protein, i was also thinking of adding 1 more cup of soy milk and getting rid of the kasi cereal (will add some more fat, and remove the excess carbs)
    Sounds fine to me.