Thread: critique my diet

remove

remove
    Last edited by frankm007; 01-02-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Looks good IMO. Might think about dropping the protein a little and throwing in some more healthy fats.

Wannabebig Member
    too much protein before bedtime i know, should i move the cottage cheese to meal 5 or lower the ounces of fish?
    I wouldn't move the cottage cheese to meal 5. It is casein protein and digests the slowest, it will help you stay anabolic while you're fasting. I would lower the amount of cod and increase fat intake before bed.

How about removing the kashi and adding 1 more cup of soy milk (boost the fat a bit and lower the carbs)??
    I'm not familiar with kashi. Is it a lower or higher GI carbohydrate? It's your choice, but if it's higher I would ditch it.

Overall I really like your diet! You have all of your bases covered well, even your EFAs and fiber intake! My only suggestion is that you have a look at this article.

Nice job buddy!

Fluid
    Last edited by Fluid; 04-13-2003 at 09:24 AM.

honestly - u MAINTAIN on 3200 cals/day @ 170 lbs? other than i an amazed you can eat that much weighing slightly less than me - i think the diet looks super.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Gen_chat worst nightmare
    Originally posted by raniali
    honestly - u MAINTAIN on 3200 cals/day @ 170 lbs? other than i an amazed you can eat that much weighing slightly less than me - i think the diet looks super.
    I also mantain at that caloric intake at a slighty higher weight. I've been steadingly losing weight on around 2800 per day since january.

welcome to the world of hibernating bear metabolisms. i can bulk at 3000 cals - and currently maintain 174lbs with 2500-2700. i guess the main reason i haven't hit 180 yet is that i don't have the stomach capacity for 3200+ cals a day. blehck!

anyways - that was off topic, but thanks for listening.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Wannabebig Member
    i guess the main reason i haven't hit 180 yet is that i don't have the stomach capacity for 3200+ cals a day. blehck!
    Have another 250-500 calorie meal. You'll gain 0.5-1 pound per week.

Fluid

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Hey Franks, are you taking fish oil or flax? That would be a good way to get some extra fat in your diet, and also, as Bradley said, get those healthy fats.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Originally posted by raniali
    He has Testosterone.

Yes, even more than you!

*runs like hell*
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Originally posted by frankm007
    so should i keep the 6oz cod and just remove 1/2 cup of cottage to lower the protein, i was also thinking of adding 1 more cup of soy milk and getting rid of the kasi cereal (will add some more fat, and remove the excess carbs)
    Sounds fine to me.