Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: understanding woman

I've heard the same thing about womens bathrooms. I can't see how it cannot be on purpose. Either that or they to afraid to sit on the seat and squat.

It's because some prissy bitches are afraid there might be something icky on the seat, so they squat.

There is something icky on there after that, for sure.

I hate those kind of girls.
    You can't babysit this.

oh god, i will never listen to another woman tell me that MEN are the pigs
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Originally posted by carolinagirl
    It's because some prissy bitches are afraid there might be something icky on the seat, so they squat.

I hate those kind of girls.
    Lol.... you seem to have built up aggression against us CG? I for one must say, it's all about the squatting..... if it's done correctly the seat remains spotless.

I don't consider myself prissy, but there are just certain public bathrooms where I have an inept need to squat...... and besides....squats are always a good thing..

I have taken a dump at every major high school in oslo, and I am also the only student that have donet that, its turning into...an art..the whole multi toilet experience.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Way below radar
    Somewhere between cognitive dissonance and the egocentric dilemma
    LOL @ this discussion

The seat AND the lid get closed on the toilet in my house because I don't want the dogs drinking out of the toilet, for 2 reasons. 1) I put a chlorine tablet in the tank to disinfect/keep the scale from the well water from building up in the toilet and I don't want my puppies drinking chlorine, and 2) I don't want them kissing me after they've been lapping from the john!

I could give all to Time except - except
    What I myself have held. But why declare
    The things forbidden that while the Customs slept
    I have crossed to Safety with? For I am There,
    And what I would not part with I have kept.

--Robert Frost

im a man. the world is my urinal.

Originally posted by IceRgrrl
    LOL @ this discussion

The seat AND the lid get closed on the toilet in my house because I don't want the dogs drinking out of the toilet
    Same with me. I don't use chlorine,maybe I should, but I figure its not the best water for them to be drinking. Though dogs have done this since the inventon of plumbing.
    It also looks better. Never know when homes and gardens is gonna pick my house for a shoot.

Originally posted by Ritzol

I'll stand in there and bitch until they come clean it up.
    Thats not surprising lol

What if the person is not home? Do you still stand there and wait for them to clean it up?
    Last edited by Celestial; 04-15-2003 at 01:02 PM.
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Originally posted by Celestial
    Thats not surprising lol

What if the person is not home? Do you still stand there and wait for them to clean it up?
    Uhhhh... if they aren't home usually I'm not home...and very rarely do I use the downstairs bathroom... but when I do, I expect it to be clean. And there's no way in hell I'm cleaning up their mess, nor would I let my mom. I'll wipe up my own piss thank you, but not someone else's.

Originally posted by Ritzol

Uhhhh... if they aren't home usually I'm not home...
    Parents don't let you stay home alone

Actually.... I have a pretty good relationship with my parents... when anyone goes out it's usually as a family. Although during the summer I merely sleep here.... and sometimes not even that.

I was just kidding, didn't mean to question your family life. It was more a knock on not being old enough to be left alone.

there is a lot of wisdom in cents list lol whether you like to admit it or not.

A main reason to keep the seat and lid down, is that the nasty water in the toilet evapourates and lands right on your toothbrush. Yummy :
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not
    become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into
    you." - Nietzche

I've heard that too. I've heard that you need to keep the toothbrush 5ft away from the toilet to prevent the "nasty water" from reaching it.

That list is great.. and true. I told my gf I didnt find her as attractive when it was "that time of the month." BIIIIIGGGG mistake lol. I have no clue when it comes to women. She got very upset.
    Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex - Karl Marx

Guys, I have the ultimate story about the chicks restroom..

Once, long ago, I was forced to work as a janator at my highschool for community service. One of my many tasks was cleaning the chicks bathroom. Get this--they have these boxes on the side of the stalls that they put their used femanine products in--my job was to empty these boxes. One day, as I was going about my discusting chore, I opened the stall to find that some chick had painted a picture of a sail boat on the side of the stall with her used tampon...It was revolting!!

This was really disallusioning for me. I always assumed that girls were somehow "cleaner" than guys. I had trouble picturing women taking sh*ts and things like that. My new conclusion is that this is only how they WANT us to see them..they are grosser than guys--trust me.

Ugh. That *is* gross.

Only thing worse would be a swastika instead of a sailboat... lol.

I have also heard that women's bathrooms can be way nastier than men's... though I have no idea why that would be. Isn't there --- how to phrase it --- "less chance of spillage"? I guess that is kind of like women who act conservative around males as far as their sexuality... and when around their female friends it's all about triple X rated talk.

It's all an illusion, guys... we've been duped.

Last edited by Yaz "Zay!"; 04-16-2003 at 08:51 PM.
    AIM: RyanNSIT
    MSN: rlambert@netsourceit.com

Lol.... I agree y'all have been fooled.

Although, I think that women are taught from an early age it is more classy, respectable, and socially acceptable to be conservative about one's sexuality around men.
    When we're around other women it's just different........the wild side can finally escape I guess.

Timmae! ..Livin a lie!.... biguglyogre's Avatar
    I once got bitched at by an ex for leaving the lid down. She was having a shower so I didn't want to flush the toilet and scald her. So I drained the rat and put the seat down (as I was so forcefully trained to do) and left.

She comes out and gives me **** for creating.......*holds in laugh*.....PEE STEAM.

Yes...PEA STEAM....she claims (I assume through scientific testing) that the warm pee trapped inside the cold toilet creates steam and therefore condenses on the lid.

After that I just pee'd in her goldfish bowl. She was none the wiser.

What crawled up inside me and died? 400 grams of protein a day.

haha that was one dumb girl. work on your taste lol.

Females seem contradictive to me. they even seem to realise they dont make sense and accept it

rock just pooped at my house. there should be a law agaunst that.