Thread: shoulder click

BIG BOI

shoulder click

ive had this for a loooong time but i havent ben trainin so i didnt really care about it but ive ben training and i dont really do like incline or flys and stuff i would normally just do bench and front military presses and on bench it doesnt click im fine.. on militarys front(i dont do them to the back) i dont think theres a click, but the second i do incline bench or incline flys or any flys or behind the neck i hear a click.. on every rep.. it dont fail.. and well im not the most flexable guy i mean i think if it wasnt for the weight comin down on me on behind the neck press i dont think my arms could get in that position.. incline ok but theres that click... and the more weight i do the louder( to me anyways) it gets. im not injured so it cant be that .. it sounds like bone hittin bone or something... anyone have this or know how to stop it?

yeh my shoulders click too and my elbows pop on presses and dips. It doesnt seem to be a prob (I guess).........

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    I have a clicking too when db incline pressing... It doesn't do it on any other movement (I don't do flies though), I think it might be because I go too low on my chest...

I'll stop doing this exercise. I just don't need to risk shoulder problems. My worst fear is injuries that you don't know about and never have pain but suddenly your shoulders ache a lot and you die 5 days after in a bath of blood.

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar

BIG BOI
    yea i just dont want to get injured...

but i do have old shoulder injurys from heavy bench presses couple years ago and but the thing is i cant remember if they clicked before that or not... i do need to do rotator cuff more, dont want a old injury comin back

thanks guys... hope your clicks go away 2

I have constant clicking in my shoulder as well. It is not painfull though. After my knee surgery, I experienced clicking as well. My doctor told me that clicking is not dangerous unless you experience pain.

BIG BOI
    Originally posted by Westy04
    I have constant clicking in my shoulder as well. It is not painfull though. After my knee surgery, I experienced clicking as well. My doctor told me that clicking is not dangerous unless you experience pain.
    yea see thats wha i was told also but damn u just cant help but think somethings broken or something lol tuttut

I can click it at will, and it's funny to see poeple cringe when I do it...hahaha.

Hey guys, I'm new. Can somebody tell me how to add a pic to my profile?

Dont worry about clicking unless you feel weak in the arm or any pain. Clicky shoulders is hireditry (sp), my shoulders click in certain positions, and my mum has the exact same thing, always has. Wierd stuff.