Thread: Bulk Progress(Pre-Accident)

Bulk Progress(Pre-Accident)

Well I wa sin the middle of a bulk before I got hurt, but I get to go back to the gym, so I though I would show yah what I am working with. This is a bulk from 155 to 172.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You had to feel it coming....
    A putz's journal

"Every day you train is judgment day. Each rep, each plate matters. You don’t make time for talk. All you care about is moving weight. Nothing else."

"You are not here to win friends. You are not here to look pretty. You are not here to stare at some chick’s ass. You know why you’re here. And if you don’t, then get the hell out because you’re just taking up space."

Chest
    A putz's journal

"Every day you train is judgment day. Each rep, each plate matters. You don’t make time for talk. All you care about is moving weight. Nothing else."

"You are not here to win friends. You are not here to look pretty. You are not here to stare at some chick’s ass. You know why you’re here. And if you don’t, then get the hell out because you’re just taking up space."

Back, resizeing kinda screwed this one up, but yah can the genral idea.
    A putz's journal

Lookin' good man. Keep up the great work. Just one word of advice, you may want to look into plasctic surgery...no offence but you're face isn't very pleasing to look at. And that uni-brow has to go!!
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

grab some dumbells and work them delts!
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

wow those pictures look like crap, the quality blows. Guess I did something wrong. Anywho, thats my hair not my eyebrow . But I am getteing my nose looked at, and a possible face lift .
    A putz's journal

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS

LETS SEE 'EM!!!

Delts and arms look good. Chest needs more size. Keep it up.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Biohazard tattoos are popular, huh?

Anyways, looks like you're doing an awesome job so far. Keep it up
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Budiak, I would post my legs, but I had one in a cast and the other ACE'ed(wrapped) up. So really not much progress for the legs to show, unless you count scars.
    A putz's journal

Wannabebig Member
    how old are you?

what accident ?

I just turned 20, and I was involved in a Motorcycle accident. It was the one warm days we have here during the winter. So I took my Cycle out for a quick ride, I was rounding a corner, and there was some leftover sand on the street for the snow. So my back wheel lost tracktion and did the old side grinde on my left leg. Not my best moment.
    Last edited by Haven; 04-18-2003 at 11:08 AM.
    A putz's journal