Thread: Those with successful diets...enter here.

Those with successful diets...enter here.

I am trying to compile a notebook of diets/routines/etc. I would like at LEAST 2 of each of the following in this notebook. Normal cutting diets, keto diets, and clean bulking diets. If anyone out there has a proven successful diet(need only be successful to your own self) then if you have time and don't mind would you post them up in this thread. I am not worried so much as the varying Kcal needs of myself, but moreso the actual foods consumed. I can vary the Kcals to my own needs if/when I use the diets. Thanks!

protein: eggs, ehicken, turkey, lean red meats, milk, tuna

carbs: whole-wheat bread, yams, brown rice, oatmeal

fats: flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, fish oil
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Well, in my bulking diet, I consumed alot of protein, fats, and a moderate amount of carbs. My macronutrient intake was 40/40/20 (p/f/c). It worked for me.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

I'm more looking for what foods during which meals, amount of meals, which kind of diet...basically the whole diet and structure just not too worried about amounts as the amount of Kcals I would need would differ from that anyone else would need.

I would recommend looking in the online journal sections as many members post their diets there.

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Also, there have been topics on this before. Do a search.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

Banned
    I started a TKD which became a SKD... I've dropped 23lbs since mid March, the large majority of which has been fat

most details in my journal - I bave relied heavily on Labrada Lean Body protein bars, with 'no-impact' carbs in 'em (oligofructose, etc...) that the body treats as dietary fibre
    Last edited by Relentless; 04-29-2003 at 07:24 AM.

Wannabebig Member

wow

23 lbs since marchl.. Awesome..good job..