Thread: chest problem

Wannabebig Member

chest problem

i was just wondering im working out my chest alot but i have this thing called Pectus carinatum its when you chest bone patrudes out of your chest , and i was just wondering if anyone has one or nows anybody wo has one if they have any problems with it woking out. cause i get alot of pane in my chst some times workin out.
    bill fagan

i have heard of other people having it. and they also workout and lift weights, and dont complain about pain or anything much. is it hurting becuase you are bring the weight down and hitting the bone that sticks out with the bar like for a flat BB bench?
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Bespoke Super Mod
    When you say you specifically train chest alot, how much exactly is alot?
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Wannabebig Member
    well i train them twice a week cause that is the muscle i want to get the biggest . na i never hit the bone it feels like its sqweezing my chest when i go down and im not that big im just wondering if it would give me a problem if i got bigger, but i better ask a doctor if it gets worst.
    bill fagan

Of the driver ilk
    More does not mean it will grow larger. You grow when you rest, not when you workout.
    "42"