Here's the new one I'm going to start for this summer. It's going to be 3 days on/1 day off. I'm also thinking about doing cardio in the morning 4 days a week or so. Goal is to get bigger and minimize bodyfat increase.
Day 1: Chest and Tris
- Flat bench - 2 warmup sets and ~4 real sets
- Incline dumbbell - 3 sets
- Flyes or crossovers - 3 sets
- Tricep extensions - 3 sets
Day 2: Back and Bis
- BB rows - 1 warmup set and ~3 real sets
- Deadlift - 1 warmup set and ~4 real sets
- Corner rows - 3 sets
- Wide-grip pullups - 3 sets
- Incline bicep DB curls - ~3 sets
- Hammer curls - 3 sets
Day 3: Legs and Shoulders
- BB Squats - 1 warmup set and ~4 real sets
- Leg Press - ~3 sets
- DB/BB shoulder press - 1 warmup set and ~3 real sets
- DB laterals - ~3 sets
- Crunches and Reverse crunches
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Repeat
I figured I'd be able to handle the high volume since I'll be doing a 16-week (2 on/2 off) cycle of 4-AD. Creatine will be run throughout.
Diet will be a solid 6 meals per day.
What do you guys think?