The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Need help with training...

I do some weight lifting, but I want to get serious about it but I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Stats:
    Age- 17
    Weight- 205
    Height- 6'1"
    Body Fat- 12%

Bench: 205 lbs (Goal: 225 lbs)
    Squat: 235 lbs (Goal: 255 lbs)
    Deads: 295 lbs (Goal: 315 lbs)

40m Time: 5.14 secs. (Goal: 4.9)

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

you can start by planning everything out, sit down, take out a notepad, write down what you are going to eat and when you are going to eat, when you are going to workout, and decide if you are going to build around a home gym or go to a gym near around.

wannabebig routine #1 is excellent for beginners looking for growth, I myself have progressed massively from it, in fact, I'm going to buy a new 300 lb weight set tomorrow since I've outgrown my other one.

also, please list your stats! they could help us differentiate what kind of goals you are looking for, strength/speed/endurance, weight loss/bulk/cut?
    Last edited by SoulOfKoRea; 05-02-2003 at 07:46 PM.
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    Well I'm trying to get stronger, and get a little bigger. I'm trying to get in shape for football this year, and it's hard to find help with this stuff.
    Stats:
    Age- 17
    Weight- 205
    Height- 6'1"
    Body Fat- 12%

Originally posted by Krusty
    Well I'm trying to get stronger, and get a little bigger. I'm trying to get in shape for football this year, and it's hard to find help with this stuff.
    Sitting down and reading thread after thread on this board is the best way to learn. Also, read some of the articles posted on the main page.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Wannabebig Member
    Originally posted by HahnB

Sitting down and reading thread after thread on this board is the best way to learn. Also, read some of the articles posted on the main page.
    Alright, thanks for the help.
    Stats:
    Age- 17
    Weight- 205
    Height- 6'1"
    Body Fat- 12%