The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Girlfriend

Originally posted by Just some girl
    Power-BB...you dont deserve her. sorry buddy
    This is harsh... but true. It doesnt really matter if you want her or not. If she doesnt want you anymore, then you wont get back together. Thats why people are telling you to move on.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

i say move on, check all the other fine hotties out there. then mabey later if your both not taken try it again, but take it slow. she wont forget about what you did to her in the past, but she might want to look past it if you have changed.
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

skinny white boy
    I didn't recommend him doing that....just would prolly work in a desparate situation.

so pfft.

burn estrogen.

death
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

Well all I have to say is that GUYS SUCK!

Yesterday I found out that my boy cheated one me, so I told him that piece of ass better have been worth it because thats all he coold expect to get from now on, and not to even think of calling me!

ASSHOLES!

Originally posted by Allie
    Well all I have to say is that GUYS SUCK!

Yesterday I found out that my boy cheated one me, so I told him that piece of ass better have been worth it because thats all he coold expect to get from now on, and not to even think of calling me!

ASSHOLES!
    no!!!

estrog3n is someting g0d made up 2 scayerr littil childrin so they wouldnt lie to der mommees and it werked. now w3 haf 2 liv wit dat misteak
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

News Update:

Well guys I talked to my girlfriend again. After talking she finally told me a week and a half after we broke up that she's already had sex again. Take into mind that I was her first and only until this time, and she being my only still. I was ripped apart. I told her before it would be cool if she kissed other guys, but it would kill me on the inside to hear her having sex. Well, it ended up she did. She had it with a guy that she meant for only 2 days and at the last minute before she was living (a soccer tournament) she had sex with him. Kills me in the inside, kills me.

She doesn't really have a reason why either. Said the guy sucked and that it was for no reason. Said she didn't do it out of spite. Just makes me think. I feel the worst right now.

Ever since I was a young kid, I wanted the first person that I date to be the one that i married. Don't know why I thought this but figured things would be perfect. You hear of animals such as dolipins or whatever are mates forever. You just look at that and think how happy they must be and things are perfect.

Anyways she was my first and i was her first. I figured this would be my chance to make things perfect. Sex is what everyone wants, but when you have it just with 1 person is what makes it special. Out of the billions of people in the world, she would have been the only person I would have ever had emotion like this before. The only person that would experience what love is. After sex, there is no other higher love. But in the end, she gave up on me. She was the one that gave in.

I just know that life sucks. I had expectations but now i just feel like sh!t.
    Second Cycle Sept 29th 2003:

Entath 500mg/1-12 Weeks
    Tren 75mg/ED 5-12 Weeks

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    She's a slut. Lose her.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

skinny white boy
    Originally posted by ace dogg
    and dont feel to bad, cuz chances are she's done the same as you or more.[/B]
    dude...are you convinced its done now? If she wants you, she'll let you know. however dumb the means. boning another guy isnt one of those means.

she's prolly been boning him for months. and prolly wasn't a virgin either. lol. sorry.

don't look for the "right girl"....just go with the right now girls...and eventually, you'll stumble upon one that subtracts the now out of that. or maybe not.

skinny white boy
    and what gyno said.

no man she's done the same as me. We are pretty close actually and I know i was her first. She tells me just about everything and somethings i just don't tell her about.

I don't know I still care for her, but I guess I'm just weak.

I remember reading this story of a guy's girlfriend giving another guy a blow job when she went out to the bar. She claims that she was pretty hammered and I remember thinking, damn that guy has it rough. But I actually think I have it a lot more rougher.

Entath 500mg/1-12 Weeks
    Tren 75mg/ED 5-12 Weeks

That suck ass, dude. If you are going to be friends you have to tell her about not having sex with guys like that because you worry about crap like STDs, not becase it makes you pist.
    Have you evr seen the movie "Casa Blanca" ? It's about a true love found, the lost, true love refound, but can't have, true love opens up to you and you say no. It makes more sense if you watch it. I think it'll make more sense if you watch it.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

decease, RIP
    for **** sake man, your're making us all depressed. Just leave it and remember the good times you had, soon enough you'll find someone better. I'm thinking maybe you didn't know her as well as you think and if you keep digging and keeping track of everything she does you are just gonna get more depressed about the whole thing.
    big.

I don't know I'm really stunned. I look back on the pictures she has sent me, and all that. Just makes me sad. Had tears on that how could she have done this to me? She told me when we were breaking up (cause i kissed a few girls) that she would have rather jumped off a building than have hurt me like that. I mean all I asked her for was just not to have sex. That was the only thing that would have really hurt. Kissing other guys, going out would been alright. I actually told her to so she could see how our relationship compared with them. Having sex with someone else, and I told her if she did, it should be for love (so she would have to think about it first). But it just sucks. She told me she knew the other guy was just doing it for ass. I'm still feeling so ****ty. I can't wait till school ends for me, so I can get out of this mess and have some time to think.

I wish I never gotten in this situation in the first place if I knew it would hurt this much.

Entath 500mg/1-12 Weeks
    Tren 75mg/ED 5-12 Weeks

Heres a letter she wrote me, about a week before we broke up:

Maria loves Mike

Hey love! I hope you like the pictures. I would write you a love letter, but you already know how much i love you! Since you couldn't come celebrate graduation with me, here's my senior will:

To Mike - I leave all the memories we've shared, who wouldn't known we'd come this far. You've been the most caring and trustworthy best friend to me. I'll always cherish your, I love you's and the things you've taught me. There is no other person that could ever compare to you. I have nothing left to give you, you already have my heart and my love.

*unedited attachment* My heart, my love and my blue victoria secret lace thong. I also leave you the best bet you ever lost.....

I love you so much and i can't wait until i see you again. I miss you!

Always,

Maria

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just breaks my heart guys to write this letter and read it. I'm so lost right now....

Entath 500mg/1-12 Weeks
    Tren 75mg/ED 5-12 Weeks

even though it hurts dude, it builds charachter. remember that.

and when you are rich, drive a ferrari and have 22year old blond über-hottie as your wife, it'll be her loss.
    Last edited by Centaurion; 05-03-2003 at 12:59 PM.

Originally posted by sweet-physique
    You probably love the memories of Maria and the thoughts you had for her before more than her and the realtiy of her. If you kept breaking up , the relationship was most likely already sour. Human nature dictates that as time passes we tend to forget the negative and become focused on the positive memories. With time our brains play games and the good memories become stronger, the bad memories weaker. It is a survival mechanism. Most likely these good memories and feelings you have for Maria exist in a stronger state in your memeory and brain than in the reality of the outside world. All the valid negative things about her and your relationship that caused problems to begin with are still there, you have just diminished them in your mind and memory. If you were to reunite the same old problems would suface and you would remember why it didn't work the first time. Again if you think hard about it and try to focus on the negative memories associatyed with her and your relationship with her rather than only the positive that will help you to see why and to accept the way things are now. Both you and she are better off without one another.
    Pretty good stuff there, I am in the same situation right now just broke with my gf, I took the decision and its really hurting right now because I still love her, however we had a lot of issues going on so I think it was the best thing for both of us. Thinking about the bad memories is really helping

flex muscle btwn your ears
    I read some really good things in here. That aside

Dude - feeling pain about the way you mistreat someone is a good thing. I mean I'd be more concerned if you were a sociopath and were indifferent about it or expected her to be exclusive toward you while you were out getting your needs (kissing other woman or not - you felt badly about doing just that). I've met a few men that do that - go out and get their own needs and come undone when a girl realizes she's not the only one and his need of variety is somehow inexcusable if she moves on or tries the same thing.

Here's the deal - you're both young and relationships are about relating - the good stuff and the bad. You felt a sense of guilt. Guilt is nothing anyone can make you feel - you broke one of your own rules - and it's your body's way of telling you - Dude don't do this again - this kind of feeling is so not worth a few minutes of pleasure. It sounds crazy, but our nervous system is built on feeling and linking meanings to information. THink back to college in psychology when you are first teaching a two year old - don't touch the stove it's hot. Kid won't get until the touch it know hot is pain and to avoid it. Sounds simplistic but you build meanings on it. She may be more upset about you lying about it to her. I mean if all you did was kiss some girls - she has no way of knowing it was just that - because she had to hear it from someone else first - then you denied it. How could she trust there was nothing more. You at least understand her take on that. It sucks to hear that you're not the one and only - worse when you are the last to know and only the threat of you leaving means you learn the truth. Aside from being pissed at you, she's angry w/ herself for giving it another chance and probably blames herself to some degree, or is evaluating her own judgment type thing, like "how could I set myself up for this again."

What I admire and say is different about you from most guys your age is you admit the hurt and you're not somehow clinging to her choices now as being all about you. By that I mean you get that it's not about you, nor was it just to piss you off, that she slept w/ another guy. She was taking care of her needs at the time. Any judgments she makes about it after the fact or it being a mistake are also independent of you. Though I'm sure she might be acting out of a sense of mistrust - picking a bloke to fool around w/ that you will never see again seems like a safer bet then taking a risk w/ another boyfriend that might lie about what he means by 'one and only.' So in that sense it is again how she might feel about her ability to take a risk and trust another guy.

You recognize all of this and her right not to trust you - alot going on there for a guy your age. I'd just focus on this - you learned things from your choices - as is she. Sometimes even when there is a lot of love between two people, they may not be able to make it work out. While your young you're still learning a lot about yourself and other people. You decide what your rules are ahead of time. You tried that once by trying to break it off before you left for school - you have the foresight to predict what will happen - I'd just be more resolved to stick to your own rules.

You never know she may date a few guys and sabatoge them, if she cannot trust them or she may decide that what you did was forgivable - but you know the ball is in her court. If she doesn't trust you - even if she loved you - how do you think a relationship w/ her would be now - having to reassure her all the time?

So take all of the lessons you've learned, the beauty of your relationship and the pain from the mistakes you made and decide what you will and will not do the next time you meet an interesting person that shares so much of themselves w/ you.

I wish the best, and as cliche as it sounds - time does help things as well.
    ''madness takes it's toll, please have exact change."

Belief:
    http://www.real-wishes.com/images/wish-3.jpg
    http://www.real-wishes.com

Power, I agree with the others saying that you shoud just move on...but before I say anything about that, I want to echo the ones that say you don't deserve to have her back.

Come on, man. Apparently this girl treated you like a king, and no matter what, you fvcked that up. Not cool. I'm not going to rag on you for that, though, because I truly believe that you do realize that. You know what the deal is.

Quit throwing your own emotions into the mix, though. She doesn't want you back, and she doesn't NEED you back. No matter how apologetic you may be, I don't think you could handle a relationship in your current state (and I'm not talking about your state as in now, I'm just talking about this stage in your life, your age, etc.). You have proven that you can't. That's not necessarily a bad thing, because there are equal benefits to being single than there are to "playing the field." Both are teh r0x0r if you do it right, and both are teh sux0r if you don't.

You need to chill out and re-evaluate yourself. Stop trying to rationalize why you did this and why you did that, and start trying to figure out what you can learn from it all. You know what you do and don't want to happen, so start by figuring out what you can do to make or not make those things happen.

Oh and LOL @ fastseduction.com