Thread: Feeling Crappy

Feeling Crappy

well right now i still feel like crap. when i woke up this morning i thought it was all out of my system but i guess i was wrong.

right now the problem is, i feel realy gaseous, and my stomach sort of rumbles, and its almost like i can feel my food being digested/travel through my intestine (i think). its all sort of taking place in my lower-stomach area. complimented by a serious bloating-feeling. also, at times, if ive been standing for a long time, i start to get some really sharp pains along the right side of my stomach that go away once i lay down for a bit.

ive also lost my apetite a bit, which really sucks since im trying to bulk.

has anyone had this problem before? or might know what it is/whats causing it? does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do to try to get over this? becuase in all honesty i feel like total crap right now. someone, shoot me, please.
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

i kindda had that problem, my stomach would hurt and rumble like you said, it hurt from the waist down in the front. my doc gave me a antibotic and it went away. i guess i had a intestine infection. if it hurts that bad go to the ER.

thats just my advise. but if you asked my grandma she would say drink a can of coke or a pepermint. mabey try that first, grandma always knows best.
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant