Thread: Answer me this!!!

Wannabebig Member

Answer me this!!!

Hey im going to work this whole summer as a treeplanter, im 5'9..155lbs but i would like to bulk up and since ill be working 10hrs a day in the middle of nowhere is there any way i can put on the wight and get it into muscle. A freind of mine said if i take creatine and protein every 2nd day i should be ripped by the time i come back just because treeplanting is strenous on the upper body.Anywayz, my point is, is he right? or do i absolutely have to follow a workout routine?
    Your suggestions would kik @ss

Wannabebig Member
    oh, i forgot to add in that i wanna gain 15 pounds of muscley-fat and if you got a better idea hit me up

in a labor position you will seriously have to put away the calories to gain weight while working in the heat like that.

your friend is full of crap. creatine and protein have nothing to do with it if youre not eating enough food and stimulating your muscles.

eat tons of food, including fat, and stick to a weight training program as well as your tree planting.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Wannabebig Member
    ill be in the middle of the forest, weight training is not possible.tuttut

Just a little advice from someone that's done similar work:

You won't grow. In fact, I lost about 10 lbs doing it.

You can attempt to lift on off days or even after getting off work, if you have any energy; you'll need a VERY abbreviated routine, but something is better than nothing.

Heavy work like that usually precludes any type of mass gains, though you could potentially get stronger from the abbreviated routine.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Your probably better off eating maintenace or little more. The only thing your friend might be right about is you might get ripped. Since you'll be active all day, you'll be burning alot of cals.

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    It'll be better if you weight train after summer.
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....