Thread: All presses

Banned

All presses

How does everyone feel about doing a pure press chest workout instead of doing flies along with presses?

Chest
    Bench pressx3
    Incline pressx3
    Db bench pressx2

Dumbell and barbell flat bench have different affects on me, that's why I have both of them in there. My chest is huge, but at a stand still. It measures 45 1/4", and it's pretty much all muscle because my bf is 10%. I'm an experienced body builder, and about to enter a contest, so i know what I'm doing (Dont need to hear about eating, gaining, raising my caloric intake or any of that), I just want a different chest workout and came here for ideas. What do yall do, Peace.
    scott

Personally, I don't do flies at all. I use to , but have dropped them from my routine for now. I get better results with db presses and dips.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Looks solid enough to me. I'd see no reason to do dips, especially if you got strong tri's. Depending on your delts, though, I might do dips instead of inclines.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results