Thread: Balance bars and protein bars?

Hybrid View

Actually Ferry Corsten

Balance bars and protein bars?

Good idea? Not to use as a replacement for meals, but to snack on a few hours after meals.
    Recommended? Besides giving you the doo doos, are there any other ill effects?
    it's easier to fly, then to face another day in the southern sun

They are a good way to eat on the run IMO. Just watch out for some as they contain a lot of sugar.

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    Ya, their definitly good on the run. Especially if you wake up and late and you can't have a proper breakfast
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

i agree. good option for meals on the go. just make sure to check the nutrition labels on them.
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Originally posted by bradley
    They are a good way to eat on the run IMO. Just watch out for some as they contain a lot of sugar.
    :withstupi

Mine usually have like 20g sugar, which is why I only eat them in the morning, cause I know I'll have burned it off by lunchtime.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee