Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258

Thread: Wikked Sensations

Damn good shoulder session, especially on the smith with the view and all, lol...making the season bright.

lilmase1153:thanks man ! Yeah I think it's just as good to receive!
    Guido:Thank you. Place was loaded with college coeds yesterday and I mean LOADED!
    CoCoa:Thanks my friend!

Well I got in very few workouts through the holidays,did an over all body workout (which I HAET!) one day and yesterday I did Chest/Back Supersets nothing special and I was pretty weak on the HS press which bummed me out but considering my diet and lack of rest I shouldn't be too surprised.

I'm think that after my birthday I will be starting a brand new journal with a new routine and some new goals because as I look back (far enough) I can see that I have made some really good gains since I first signed up here. And I've made some incredible friendships all of who I wish the hell I could workout with! I'll link the old journal to the new one and I'll also be looking for some solid advise and feedback. My one goal is to have that 6 pack I will place it as priority #1 above everything else. The holidays were great I drank way too much beer destroyed my diet (well I am bulking so I could honestly be pretty indiscriminate about what I eat) I'm floating at 210 and look less bloated,realizing I'll never carry 250 clean and will probably top out at around 220 and I'm alright with that. It's far better than the 168-173 I was when I started.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoa
    Damn good shoulder session, especially on the smith with the view and all, lol...making the season bright.
    :withstupi

college co-eds

heheheheh

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Pi$$ Poor Shoulder Session

Stash:Thanks man!

DB press
    65X10
    70X4
    70X3
    65X5
    65X5
    I can't figure out what's going on but all my lifts are going to $hit

Front DB Raises
    35X7
    40X4/30X3/20X3
    35X10

Reverse Pec Dec
    100X12
    100X10
    100X8

BB Shrugs
    225X10X3

Machine Lats
    Stack X9
    Stack X8
    StackX5/116X4

TEH RANDUMBZ:My strength seems seems to have been sapped and I can't figure out why. I do know my back has been bothering me but the nagging little nerve thing I had going on in my left arm seems to have dissipated considerably. I wonder if the Accutane is wiping my out (damn sure is drying me out) and I got some bloodwork results back from last month....??? LOW BLOOD SUGAR ??? damn! Well anyway my mood kind of sucks I'm digusted with my workout and I'm sore to top it off BAH HUMBUG!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikked1
    DB press
    I can't figure out what's going on but all my lifts are going to $hit
    My lifts have always been ****. Perhaps we can link the two together...

Maybe take a week off? I dont know, maybe its the college co-eds *pr0n music*
    " ...if all else fails, just whip out those b'normous biceps!!!!!!! Teh lad33z <3 teh str3ngth!"- McIrish

"An Irishman has an abiding sense of tragedy which sustains him through temporary periods of joy..."

"When a man is in love, is jealous, and has been whipped by the Inquisition, he is no longer himself..."- Voltaire

I wannabebig!
    everyone goes through slumps, you'll bounce back in no time.... you'll see

Happy new year!

Journal Retired

I'd like to archive this thing on my own system somewhere.....but I am officially retiring this journal catch my new one here 6 Second Abs My A$$