Thread: New Constructive Crit. Appreciated / repost with pic

Wannabebig Member

New Constructive Crit. Appreciated / repost with pic

Hey all wanted to give a hello to all on this board. 14 months ago i was a terribly out of shape 6ft 185 pounds. Partying to much and not doing to much with anything. Have turned to weightlifting as a focus and have made great gains personally and in the gym. As of the 22nd of may when this picture was taken i am 23 years old 232 pounds and i think looking allright... Im pretty clueless when it comes to suppliments just been eating huge and training hard and consistant. here is my pic let me know were i could improve.Please send me some advice when it comes to supplimentation , i have only been taking creatine and TONS of protien. HELP!

couldnt figure out attaching a pic,, so my pic is at

http://www.megaone.com/jasondw07899/jasonmuscle.html

i dont think you just look alright... i think you look hella alright. keep up the great work man!
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks smurf ,,, i appreciate the comment ,,, :o)

you're lookin pretty big, keep up the good work!

Skillz

Banned
    Looking damn good bro..

Nice thickness and decent BF%...

Keep it up man.