Thread: wider torso/waist area. how?

Wannabebig Member

wider torso/waist area. how?

can u guys direct me to links w/info or tell me how to get a wider torso/waist area...

...i already know i should be eating more, lol

thx!

Damn, man, first tell me how to make it small! What a problem you have there
    "And if that doesnt work, bend her over, tear off the stretchpants, and go wild on the little slut. When you're done, drop her like a missed rep. When she's regained her senses, complain that she was making too much noise. She will then realize the error of her ways, and give you her number." - Budiak

"I have a girl that i have ride around with me everywhere, just cuz she's a ditz and amuses me. its great." - Ace Dogg

deadlifts!
    also side bends, and russian twists should get you there.
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

I agree with deadlifts! Obliques are a big time stabilizer while doing deads, and from what you're saying, larger obliques are what you want. I wish I had your problem, though

the stone cold stunner Ironman8's Avatar
    How about torso twists?
    You kill me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize....

LOL. I wish I had that problem...
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

Ya man, deads are the way to do it. I started doing them a year ago, and a few months into them, I started to notice my waist size going up. I havent gained any fat, so I think it is that my ass-muscles and obliques have grown in size. I am a skinny guy like you, and I went from a 29" waist to a 32"..