The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: help

Wannabebig Member

help

ive been on a low carb diet for months losing a good 30 lbs in the process.Then i decided to take a week off to reset my metabolism by ingesting 500 cals above maintenace from mainly carbs.started off going nuts with high gi then starches as the week progressd.the problem is though i cant get off the carbs a week after my planned refeed!Before i was on a keto type diet and apart from a small refeed on saturdays i never gave carbs a second thaught.Now i crave cereals and candys 24/7.How the hell can i get out this rut?btw im at 12%bf.thnx in advance

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I have seen glutamine recommended to help curb carb cravings but I am not sure how well this works. You could give that a shot and also try replacing some of the carb foods that you are eating with something sweet that has no carbs. Maybe sugar free jello and some whipping cream, or one of the many low carb snacks or protein bars that are out there.

Wannabebig Member
    that makes sense because i actually ran out of glutamine all this week and last. Your spot on thnx

The Nothing
    So in your oppinion Mic glutamine curbs carb cravings?

Wannabebig Member
    can never be 100% sure of course but i'd say more than likely.i spread small 2g doses throughout the day.a coincedance?who knows.