The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: 1 whole orange

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

1 whole orange

i use about 12 oz of orange juice in my protein shake, just to get everything mixed up. has anyone ever tried to put a whole peeled orange (instead of OJ) into a shake?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

ive done that to make a fruit smoothy that actually tastes good, without protein to yuck it up lol.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

a whole orange would work fine IMO. i mean, people throw banana's in their shakes
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Wannabebig Member
    i also put a whole bannana in my shake, but i was wondering if the blended up orange would provide enough juice to mix the powder (weight gainer, glutamine, etc) and everything else up. i wanted to use an orange instead of OJ from concentrate. i think i'm just going to have to try it.

Originally posted by van6497
    i also put a whole bannana in my shake, but i was wondering if the blended up orange would provide enough juice to mix the powder (weight gainer, glutamine, etc) and everything else up. i wanted to use an orange instead of OJ from concentrate. i think i'm just going to have to try it.
    It is going to take more than one orange to provide enough liquid for the whole shake. You will definitely have to add some other type of liquid in there besides just the orange.

Originally posted by bradley

It is going to take more than one orange to provide enough liquid for the whole shake. You will definitely have to add some other type of liquid in there besides just the orange.
    a water mellon & a bannana
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF

Tir na nOc Pursuer Borgod Maxximus's Avatar
    1 single grape
    "In the pool of dreams, the water darkens for the soul thats tired of search"

Varg Vikernes

you could add yogurt, milk...ice adds a lot to a shake also.

how about screw the fruit, and just go with:
    oats
    milk
    whey
    natty PB
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble