Thread: Guest posing 1992

Wannabebig Member

Guest posing 1992

Here's a couple photos of me guest posing way back in 1992.
    Attached Images Attached Images

erm where
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF

Looking good!

Dammit, why you so big!
    Looking awesome. I still can't believe your posting here and that I'm responding to your picture.
    YEAHHH
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

looking very nice, do you have any current pics??
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

very impressive.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Very nice quads and bicep peak!
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

looking very good, you have the type of physique that was common among the pro bodybuilders of the 70s, small waiste, wide lats and big guns, and not disturbingly big legs. Can you see your self that you have the robby robinson\ arnold thing going?

Truly awesome
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Wannabebig Member
    Hi Rock, thanks for that compliment. I grew up admiring those guys so, yes, that is the look I always wanted to have. My back and biceps always responded pretty easy and my legs have been more stubborn but I like the way I look when I'm in shape. It seems to me that the gargantuan leg look came about when the guys started taking more drugs.

Funny how that works, eh?

Not to say that some guys didn't have impressive legs before steroids, Paul Anderson might have argued that, but as far as bodybuilders go, none of them had the ridiculous thighs of today. Heck Reeves' thighs were considered to be some of the best, and they were certainly not gargantuan.

Interesting, indeed.

And I really really dig that look, when it's all about proportion and symmetry, and everything looks pleasant.

Natural_O, It'd be curious to see more pics from that era in the future.

Props!
    "And if that doesnt work, bend her over, tear off the stretchpants, and go wild on the little slut. When you're done, drop her like a missed rep. When she's regained her senses, complain that she was making too much noise. She will then realize the error of her ways, and give you her number." - Budiak

"I have a girl that i have ride around with me everywhere, just cuz she's a ditz and amuses me. its great." - Ace Dogg

That's absolutely awesome. I wish the guys in the non-natty Mr.O looked more like you!

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

symetry at its greatest!
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder