Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Body

A New Body

Well I sat down and drew up a diet that will help me lose some bf slowly.

Here it is.

Fat: 90 grms
    Carbs: 450 grms
    Protein: 250 grms
    Cals: 3610

Now this total is negotiable.
    I'll probally be around 3800 cals down from aprox 4200.

Since I work different shifts here is my lay out of the times I will eat at.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Meal times:

Meal 1: 7:00
    Meal 2: 9:00
    Meal 3: 11:00
    Meal 4: 1:00
    Meal 5: 3:00
    Meal 6: 5:00
    Meal 7: 7:00
    Meal 8: 9:00
    Meal 9: 11:00 (optional)

Tuesday

Meal times:

Meal 1: 6:00
    Meal 2: 8:00
    Meal 3: 11:00
    Meal 4: 1:00
    Meal 5: 3:00
    Meal 6: 5:00
    Meal 7: 7:00
    Meal 8: 9:00
    Meal 9: 11:00

Thursday, Saturday, Sunday

Meal 1: 11:00
    Meal 2: 1:00
    Meal 3: 3:00
    Meal 4: 5:00
    Meal 5: 7:00
    Meal 6: 9:00
    Meal 7: 11:00

My training will be 3x's per week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Monday: Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps
    12 sets total.

Wednesday: Legs
    10 sets total

Friday: Chest and Back
    8 sets total.

All to failure.

Cardio on Saturday and Thursdays.
    15 mins of skipping.

My goal is to get to 190-195 at ? by November 1st. I'll have to wait and see when I get my bodyfat checked on Sept 1st.

Then it's bulk time again.
    Thats all folks.
    Wish me luck
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

good luck fat bastard
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

You just wait buddy.... in time you will be bowing to the all mighty ripped bastard
    Last edited by Maki Riddington; 08-14-2001 at 08:11 PM.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

El Guapo
    Hey man... I can't believe you're up in the 200's! Man you must eat a lot. I saw your pics in the other thread, gonna be callin you Think Dog soon bro you're getting huge! Keep up those mad skills

Mac is kicking my butt on gaining weight!!

Buff

Well I have been 100% consistent on my diet. I am proud of myself so far.

8-9 meals a day every 2 hours on the dot.
    I weighed in this morning at 205.

I am feeling alot better and I have a better appetite.
    Workouts are going well.
    I am gonna do shoulders,tris,biceps today after work.
    I'm also gonna check out a local BB show tommorrow.
    I have been playing around with the idea that I will step on stage next summer.
    This means I must start planning now.

Anyways my goal is for the next 2 months to drop 5 pounds of fat.
    That will leave me at around 200.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

I'm no guru but i personally think you should take out some carbs and add in some protein. Just my personal thought of course, but if you're losing weight then great!
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

actually......i would take out some carbs add in more fat.....protein requires some thyroid hormone to digest it.....so it could potentially slow metabolism some....not what you want during cutting....

but that's just a thought..i'm sure maki has it under control.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Yeah, either way i'd drop carbs a bit. I use that much when i bulk!

I suggested protein because it is thermogenic and may help increase his metabolism! haha...

Tina, think of some more topics where we can go against each others opinions haha...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Thanks guys.
    All is under control.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Good good.

Well I proceeded to start my workout today but it seems that I had a lack of energy.

So I just did shoulders. I will do my arms tommorrow after a good night of drinking, hehehe I mean sleep.

Anyways I threw up 85 dumbbells 8 times and then stopped because I felt my 130 pound spotter was helping me.
    I didn't reach failure.

Then I did 3 supersets of lateral raises, anterior raises and dumbbell upright rows for 8 reps each.

Came home had my shake and took a 1.5 hour nap.
    Feel refreshed now.

Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it.Autograph your work with excellence.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Good luck Maki, you need it with that shit cutting plan

Ouch, I woke up with a headache.

Manged to drag my bum to the gym and managed to squeeze out a tricep bicep workout.

French Curls 120 x5 then 7 reps.
    Tricep press down 160 x 7
    Dips x 8

Biceps hammer curl 40x10, 50 x 4
    Preacher curls 20x 12 2 sets.

Meals will be on.
    Water is cool.
    Placing my fat ass on the couch all day and will watch the mutiple movies I rented.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Fatty. Good luck.

BTW, you curl a 40 lb dumbbell, but 20 on the bar? Eeeeh?? You do that on purpose for a pump?
    Last edited by Yaz; 08-18-2001 at 05:44 PM.

I'm in no shape to workout today.......:alcoholic

I ate 2 meals yesterday.
    Went golfing and then had some cold beverages with some coworkers and then spent the next 6 hours at the pub.

I only got 3 hours sleep.
    My meals and water will be on target today but I will skip my workout and go to sleep when I get home from work.

Tuesday will be another day away from the gym.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

tuttut
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Dang dude. WTF is up??

It's called having a good time.
    I like to do that once and awhile.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Oh, okay. I thought... you know, nevahmind.

IMO throwing up and headache != good time. But to each his own, bruh.

I never throw up, big boys can handle their liquor (not that you can't).
    Sometimes ya just go overboard, thats all.

Ok enough. No more writing in my journal foo.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

IMO I had a shiat workout.
    Couldn't squat normal poundages.

Food is on I am tiered and my back is hurting.
    Need to see a massage therapist.

I'm gonna get a good nights sleep, with work and all I need to be sleeping better.

I'm gonna change from my low rep squats to 20 rep squats.
    Focus now on my hams and start bringing my imbalances up to par while I lose some bf in the next 2 months.

Strength will have to take a back seat starting in Sept.

Whoowe I'm tiered.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

My new workout.

3 Day split.
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Monday
    Legs
    Squats 1x20
    Leg Ex 3x10
    Leg Curl 3x8
    Calfs 2x50

Wednesday
    Chest
    Bench 1x10
    Flys 1x8
    Dips 2x6
    Triceps
    Skull Crushers
    2x10
    Extensions
    2x8
    Shoulders
    SS
    Dumbell press 2x6
    with front and upright rows for 2x 12 reps

Friday
    Back
    Chins
    1xam
    Cable Row 2x8
    Wide Grip lat pull down 2x12
    Hypers 2x12
    Biceps
    Preacher Curl 2x12
    Concentration curls 2x12

Abs on cardio days.

Weighed in this morning.
    I don't know what my weight is.
    Between 206 and 209.
    End of the night probally 212.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

what's your bf%?

BTW, when it gets tough just think of the finish line...mmmk?

Bf will be posted in the first week of September when I get it done.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Just ask some girl you know to give you a massage.

<--- Never has thrown up from "water".