Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Before and New Before Pics

You look like I could pound you.

I love it, you look like you could honestly pound someone :*).
    Weight: 178
    Height: 5'9"
    Arms: 16.0"
    Calves: 15.5"
    Bench: 300+

Looking good m'man! You're a tank!

Pete, you look great! That is a huge transformation in just two months. It's even more impressive seeing it in person since those "before" shots can't be that far off of what you look like January. As you said, you have more to lose but what a great start.

Nice work.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Mystic Eric
    Good transformation petey. Although you still have more to loose, you're definately on the right track!

Awesome work. Chest and Traps are looking strong. Lookink a lot leaner than the last time you posted picture. Keep it up, bra'
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

wow man good ****ing job!..your before pics u look like a chubby fat type of guy but now u look llike a husky / lean type of build..good job. At this rate u will have a nice bodybuilder type physique.
    "Train hard and never look back."

Way below radar
    Somewhere between cognitive dissonance and the egocentric dilemma
    Nice progress, El P...you've really made a big difference in your body composition during your cut and it's allowing your considerable muscle mass to show through...looking very solid

What are your plans for continuing? Are you going to stick with the same regimen (since it's obviously working ) or are there factors that you want to change/tweak?

I could give all to Time except - except
    What I myself have held. But why declare
    The things forbidden that while the Customs slept
    I have crossed to Safety with? For I am There,
    And what I would not part with I have kept.

--Robert Frost

god damn, you look strong. like one from worlds strongest men contest. if you stick to your cut, youll be a one big cut strong mofo!

Nice job man! That's some great progress. What would be your ideal goal?
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Thanks guys, for the positive comments.

Ice and HomeYield, I guess I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing. It's not like I did anything too drastic to begin with. I just started working out at lunch, which means that I am probably eating 2 or 3 less fast food meals a week. This can equate to a few thousand calories. Also, working out at lunch means I'm working out more consistently. I think I'm gonna try and drop at least another 15 lbs, I will make my goal weight somewhere around 215 or 220. I'm just gonna keep doing this, and hopefully take a bit better control of eating in the evening, and on weekends.

There are some areas I really want to get the flab away from, and hopefully somewhere in the genetic order of things, they will start to become more impacted with the loss of further weight.

But I guess if I can at least not gain back any of the weight I dropped I'd be somewhat satisfied for now.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    nice photoshop work in the 'after pix'

j/k

the difference is clearly noticeable. Well done.

I had some problems with my scanning stuff but should fix that up tonite

Looking good peit
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

You have really leaned, you look alot better. Damn I can imagine you at 210 and RIPPED!
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Thanks cal and bambino.

Originally posted by Black_Curtain
    You have really leaned, you look alot better. Damn I can imagine you at 210 and RIPPED!
    Also, thanks to you for the comments, it's getting a tad easier to picture myself now. When I was 255 I pictured me different than I am now, but I am not disatisfied. I guess it's easy to think that losing 20 lbs and you will lean out everywhere, but that's not always the case. Seems like everyone is different. Some guys can look great at 18% bodyfat, with some outlining of the abs, while others may carry a spare tire around the midsection even down around the 11-12% range. So I think I know what order things are coming off at now, but you never can be sure.

In the end there is only one way to find out, so hopefully I can keep on, keeping on, and post some more pics in a few months.

Not sure what happened to my back, from the pics it's hard to tell, but got a small rash, maybe from trying on shirts on saturday, since I'm allergic to wool, maybe something I wore was made of wool. Sometimes it has no effect, othertimes I get little bumps. I'm not sure why I just explained that though... *shuffles off*
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

You always lose more than you expect to. You also need to remember that you are definitely going to lose some muscle mass in the process. If you continue to cut, I think now is when you will see your strength start to drop a bit more quickly.

Banned
    yeah, that sounds about right chris

the first 20 lbs I didn't lose much strength

but now that I'm a bit past 30 lbs down, I'm finding that I'm struggling to keep a decent amount of weight for lifting. But I decided that I'm willing to sacrifice mass, so long as I get abs. Almost there, dammit.

your a big guy, keep up the good progress elp!
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

Dude your lat spread comparison really shows the changes....Nice work! Congrats on the accomplishment!

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity
    I agree between the lat spread and the arms/chest, you look amazing man. You're a huge guy. Awesome work and keep it up!!
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

nice work assface. you definitely lost a good amount of fat. did you add in more cardio?

you're getting a nice taper too. might wanna change that title to count flaberrific.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

I would like to say I did, but it wasn't consistent, so I'd say no. At most I did thai boxing I think twice a week. Throw in maybe a session on the ellyptical once maybe twice a week for 20 minutes max and that was about it. Weekends were always pretty much crappy diet and no training whatsoever.

Which is why I'm kinda screwed for this week, since I did legs on sunday with Hans and Frans, so I'm in hobble mode.

But thanks for the comments, and to the rest of you who have offered comments either positive or critical.

I think chest needs work, traps aren't as good as they have been before, but I guess I can't really focus on growth whilst cutting anyway, so not to worried, even if I inevitably drop some muscle mass, I have plenty of that to lose still along with the fat, so as long as the ratio of muscle to fat loss is relatively constant I'll be happy.

Current FFFA Enforcer

so how the hell have you been losing all this fat?

ps - you misspelled count - you assface.

i am the count leave my name alone cracka cracka

shoots heroin and smokes crack while downing eca pills

saunters off
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

well tyou best get to changing it to count crackariffic so you and assface there can be twins.