Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Before and New Before Pics

Originally posted by Tryska
    so how the hell have you been losing all this fat?
    The answer to this question can be found in this thread.

Dumbhead.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    You seriously look like a strongman of old. I can picture you doing a Get-up with a women as the weight. Very thick, reasonable bodyfat, very powerful looking physique.

The progress was great, or at least you're really ****ing good at photoshop.

Originally posted by Skinnypunk
    That's damn good progress in 2 months.
    :withstupi
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Originally posted by Budiak
    You seriously look like a strongman of old. I can picture you doing a Get-up with a women as the weight. Very thick, reasonable bodyfat, very powerful looking physique.

The progress was great, or at least you're really ****ing good at photoshop.
    Lol, thanks crazyman, I would love to be really good at photoshop, unfortunately, I just got it the other day, but have learned a bit about the marquee tool, thanks to accidental use, and some simple guidance from Raniali.

Speaking of which, thank you also Ali, for your comments and your quick help with photoshop.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

excellent work ElP! care to give me some of your trap size? keep up the good work man!
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton - Owner of the Pork Chop Express

I sincerely admire you and the progress you have made, but more so admire your humility. The fact that you displayed yourself for us to critic and you are so aware of you physique is praiseworthy. I think the best way to attain your goals is by being true to yourself and realizing where you stand. I have seen some guys that are chunky and claim to have a low body fat. I have even seen guys with 40 size wastes claim to have a 34 and stare you in the eyes when they tell you this. Even though I do not know you, you have earned my respect. I wish you the best of luck with your new set of goals and hope to have similar results with mine.

Sure feels great when people that have not seen you in a while do a double take in amazement of your metamorphosis huh.

Originally posted by harryhoudini66
    I sincerely admire you and the progress you have made, but more so admire your humility. The fact that you displayed yourself for us to critic and you are so aware of you physique is praiseworthy. I think the best way to attain your goals is by being true to yourself and realizing where you stand. I have seen some guys that are chunky and claim to have a low body fat. I have even seen guys with 40 size wastes claim to have a 34 and stare you in the eyes when they tell you this. Even though I do not know you, you have earned my respect. I wish you the best of luck with your new set of goals and hope to have similar results with mine.

Sure feels great when people that have not seen you in a while do a double take in amazement of your metamorphosis huh.
    Hey man, thanks a lot! Although, I expected you to call me grasshopper at the end, and you didn't, so I was a little disappointed.

It is somewhat nervewracking to put pictures up on the net of yourself, especially with very little clothing on. I also don't get it when people always over-estimate their appearance, or performance, no matter what you say you are, people are still seeing *you* not what you say you are. So the only person you fool with BS like that is yourself. I sometimes tend to be overcritical on myself, but in the end, it's much better to be over critical, and surprised when people start taking notice, versus thinking you've come so far, and wondering why people haven't said anything, so you start fishing for compliments, or just get plain depressed.

Until I went and bought pants and found that I went from size 40 or 42 pants, to 36, and until I got to compare my pics from before to the current ones, I was still very unsure, as to whether or not I had made much progress at all, and whether it was even worth it.

Anyway, thanks again, and to everyone else who've offered their comments. Hopefully, I can keep things going in the right direction.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Very nice work Pete, you've done really well and are still without a doubt, the scariest looking man i have ever seen
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Thanks Rojb, as you know, one of my goals has always been to be able to scare small children. Unfortunately, this doesn't help me get dates though.

Current FFFA Enforcer

That's awesome progress in 2 months. Very well done.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

ElPietro I am just half way cutting my self and seeing this made me want to keep it up,

and did anyone look good at his back picture, god damn thats one hella back.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

That's amazing progress Elp! Keep up the great work man.

thats awesome work for only 2 months, way to go!
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Fantastic job, man. That's some really amazing changes for just 2 months. You're one bad looking duder, and you seriously have the potential for a stunning physique if you can get down to "ripped" status. Keep plugging at it, I wish my cuts showed that kinda progress.

Hey thanks a lot guys, frozenmoses, yeah, I think all my life I have been the "wasted potential" story in a few different things. I am hoping for once to realize my potential physique wise. I think coming here really changed my perspective on life, I used to be completely lazy, do everything half-assed because I could still get away with it, and now that's changed. It took some time but I finally started training regularly, which gave me the confidence that if I quite smoking I'd be able to do so without the enormous weight gains I'd experienced in the past. So now I'm a non-smoker, who is in relatively "ok" shape, and hopefully gonna keep progressing to great shape.

It's just nice to actually make a goal up for myself, and achieve it for once, usually I become disinterested or lazy and give up. This site is great for just chatting it up, and keeping training at the forefront of your thoughts, so you don't slide into missing workouts here and there, or giving up. Plus members here will generally give you the kick in the pants you need if you are slacking for too long.

Current FFFA Enforcer

As a former smoker I can relate all too well. Once you break the smoking habit it kind of makes you feel like you can accomplish anything. At the risk of sounding redundant stick with it man you've made a hell of a lot of changes!

ElP how tall are you? We have somewhat similiar physiques.

I'm 5'11" or just a smidge under that.

Current FFFA Enforcer

You did great, elP. I can see a huge difference - especially around the middle and in your taper - and also in your face. (I noticed this on Cal too, but forgot to mention it - both of those manly, handsome mugs look even sexier now!) And it does look like you held on to most of your muscle mass while losing the fat.

(And you are in better than "relatively ok" shape. Stop being so damn modest! For every time that you crack on yourself, I shall kill you.)

I like the drawers, btw.
    You can't babysit this.

Thanks for the kind words Heath.

As for this:

Originally posted by carolinagirl
    (And you are in better than "relatively ok" shape. Stop being so damn modest! For every time that you crack on yourself, I shall kill you.)
    I don't know, I am in "much better" shape than previous, but I think there is still a LONG way to go still. So if I was satisfied with myself now, there wouldn't be much motivation to continue. I am still looking for motivational factors to help continue pushing me in the right direction. Being single helps, but it seems like every one of my friends girlfriend wants to set me up with someone now...

And cracking on myself is fun! I have an ego in some things, but still am quite self-conscious most of the time. It was tough enough putting pictures of myself up without a shirt on, especially on a bodybuilding board, with tons of people with great, competition level physiques. I just make sure I don't get a big head from any of this, I personally, really don't like the whole huge ego, "i'm the best" attitude that a lot of guys have. I think it's lame and always try to cut myself down to size to make sure I don't get that way.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Originally posted by the doc
    I'd hit it!

Looking good, LP.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    I'm actually quite impressed that Bam used the word 'saunter'.

Of course I have no ****ing clue what he said in the rest of the post.

Look great, El P!

Larry, thanks, but I shall not have Mark's raging hormones running rampant in this thread thank you! tuttut

Budiak, he speaks in garble, and probably doesn't understand the word saunter, but thought he'd copy it from other posts he's read as a closing statement. And thanks.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Hulking bulking bruiser Minotaur's Avatar
    El Pietro, you've got as really good physique going on there... big and solid. The pics are not bad at all; good shadows. Keep up the good work.

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    So much mass there. Now if only I could convince you to run Westside for 9 weeks...