Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and New Before Pics

Before and New Before Pics

Ok, I titled the thread as such, as I still consider myself to be a before shot. I am happy that I have progressed, but know that I could have done much better. People have noticed around me though, including some people at work, a guy at the gym and a girl that hadn't seen me in a few months and said I look *ahem* amazing. Don't worry it hasn't gone to my head, as I feel that I am far from anything great, and have a boat load of work to do before I'm satisfied.

I'm posting some pics as I commited to a contest between myself and Callahan, with some cash on the line. Basically, it was whoever could induce the greatest transformation, from fat, to less fat I guess. I stalled a few times being sick twice, and having a training/diet relapse on a few occaisions. I'm pretty much out of excuses, other than the final one. I ate 1.5 medium pizzas and consumed 6 or 7 beers the night before I took the pics I'm posting, so that I think made me look slightly less lean than I normally am. But whatever.

The before pics are of crappy quality, taken a while back with a sony mavica. I copied them onto the new pics where comparisons are applicable. The befores are smaller of course, and the lighting with that camera is brutal, so please keep that in mind.

Anyway, enough sh!t talking.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

First pic is a sorta made up pose, side twist or somethin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Second pair is a better side shot, showing good detail on the "handles of love."

Current FFFA Enforcer

Next is front double Bi. Now I can't hit this pose for the life of me. It's like night and day what the cam says versus what *I* see in the mirror, with my superior, non-biased vision!

Current FFFA Enforcer

Ok again, rear lat was sucking big time. You can tell that there is a great change in the taper, but in the mirror I see a lot more cuts normally too. Maybe it was the bad diet the night before, or maybe I'm just seeing things that aren't there in the mirror.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I know you foos will say something about legs so here you go.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Here is a side leg shot, no comparison photo for it though.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Here's the calves. I think it's impossible to take a calf shot. I look at them, see bulges, see teardrop, feel multiple cuts, snap a pic, the f*cker is smooth. This is the best I could do.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Last pic, is an attempt at a most muscular but I screwed it up of course. Oh well, you can tell I'm slightly less flabby in the new pic, but the angles and such are different.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Well that's it. Go easy on me. I took the shots by putting my cam on 10 second timer on a book case and just going standing in front. It's a b*tch trying to either hold a pose, or time it properly, so as a result I was pretty gassed, and didn't get as many quality shots as I'd hoped to get.

I plan to continue cutting, but current cut was a drop roughly about 20lbs, from somewhere around 250-255 lbs, to 230-235 lbs currently.

ElPietro's Wardrobe provided by Calvin Klein.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Mystic Eric
    where are the pi....

There you go.

El, did you weigh a lot more at one time?

In any event, you have certainly leaned up and are looking much improved. Good job!

I have been as high as 270 before. I'm guessing you are asking because of the stretch marks in many different areas, so yeah, my weight has had some rapid, major fluctuations in the past, so those are sorta a result of that. I quit smoking a couple times, and each time resulted in weight gains of anywhere from 30-40 lbs in under 4 months time. I finally got control of things, and have not had a cigarrette in a long time. It will be 2 years in december.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Nice transformation...in how long of a time period is that?

Right, cool. Well, like I said, you are looking great, much trimmer.

Thanks Chris. Heath, I'd say it's roughly 2 months worth of semi-better eating, and more consistent training, with a bit more cardio now and then. Weekend diet was still sloppy as ever though.

I'm looking at a spreadsheet of weight measurements, and my digital scale still said I was 248.6lbs as of april 21th, my last measurement on may 31st I was 235lbs. So most of the weight loss occured in the final month. I started out around 253 on a scale that is ~5lbs lighter than the digital scale, so if the digi says 235 now, I am probably right around 230.

*Edited*
    Last edited by ElPietro; 06-02-2003 at 07:32 PM.

Current FFFA Enforcer

bone crusher
    Way to go man!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great work!

Keep it up!

i agree, great transformation so far El. how much more weight are you trying to lose??
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Originally posted by ElPietro
    Well that's it. Go easy on me. I took the shots by putting my cam on 10 second timer on a book case and just going standing in front. It's a b*tch trying to either hold a pose, or time it properly, so as a result I was pretty gassed, and didn't get as many quality shots as I'd hoped to get.

I plan to continue cutting, but current cut was a drop roughly about 20lbs, from somewhere around 250-255 lbs, to 230-235 lbs currently.

ElPietro's Wardrobe provided by Calvin Klein.
    you're looking thick, but what body fat % do you think you'll stop cutting at? nonetheless, your back lat spread shows how much fat you lost on your sides/handles

good job!
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    That's damn good progress in 2 months.

Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
    i agree, great transformation so far El. how much more weight are you trying to lose??
    I think another 20 lbs would do me good. A lot of the weight that I dropped I think came from my legs. While I am slimmer, I think that my chest will be next in my genetic order to start losing some bodyfat. Although, you never can be too sure. I still have a ton of fat obviously, so I guess I'll keep going, and re-evaluate in another couple months. I think I'd shoot myself before I went below 200!

Current FFFA Enforcer

I think you got a lot stronger and a bit leaner! If you cut you'd look really good. Nice job on getting a decent camera, too.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

See what happens when you lay off the twinkies?
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

LOL, well I didn't get any stronger I assure you, leaner, well I hope so, not a ton maybe but still good for a short period of time. 20 lbs is a lot to some, but when you are 250+ lbs it's still just a drop in the bucket. It's hard when you're up there in weight, not knowing what you'll look like when you hit your goal. I came in pretty much at my goal, and am still not happy, and look worse, in these pics anyway, than I thought I would.

Again, I could have been a bit bloated, but I doubt that would make much difference, I'm not concerned, as long as things keep going in the right direction. I can continue with the girly lifts for another few months I guess.

The camera is a work in progress too. One day I shall have to figure out all the manual functionality, and what works best when.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Originally posted by PowerManDL
    See what happens when you lay off the twinkies?
    I just finished off the last bit of a bag of doritos that had been sitting there for weeks tempting me. :evillaugh

Why did they have to invent jalepeno cheddar flavour. Resistance is futile.

Current FFFA Enforcer