Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something from MADD

I happen to really like that poem. And I think that MADD is a very good organization. It is not uncommon for people when they are drunk to be unable to tell just how impaired they are, and that is an extremely dangerous situation, especially if someone takes it behind the wheel. It's fine to have a political stance against a group like MADD if you happen to think that they have improper goals, but to just make fun of it for the sake of making fun of it strikes me as really wrong. Horrible things are much more likely to happen when people drive drunk. Yes, horrible things also happen every day for no good reason. But thats not the point. The point is to unite to stop senseless death.

p-t....just wanted to let you know that someone out there happens to share your point of view. Thank you for posting that poem. It has been too long since I have read it.
    Last edited by Just some girl; 06-03-2003 at 05:21 PM.

I win.
    Powerman that was the funniest thing ive read in awhile.

Originally posted by Belial

Women are only about 53% of the population, I thought.
    Asians and old people make up the other 35%...

I got run over on my bike by an asian women, no lie.
    Madd plays up on peoples emotions
    Is lowering alcohol limit gonna save 1 life no? Gonna cause more arrests, which looks good on paper. Also generate more money for the governement, lawyers, and insurance companies.
    The guy who runs overs little girls doesn't care if its .1 or .08.
    Hell you walk you get public intoxication. Pretty soon I'll be drinking in the basement, with windows blocked and doors locked.

Originally posted by Just some girl
    I happen to really like that poem.
    Thank you!
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    My sister was killed by a drunk driver.
    No, she really was.

*taps keg

*inserts IV

Originally posted by Berserker
    I got run over on my bike by an asian women, no lie.
    Madd plays up on peoples emotions
    Is lowering alcohol limit gonna save 1 life no? Gonna cause more arrests, which looks good on paper. Also generate more money for the governement, lawyers, and insurance companies.
    The guy who runs overs little girls doesn't care if its .1 or .08.
    Hell you walk you get public intoxication. Pretty soon I'll be drinking in the basement, with windows blocked and doors locked.
    It's not about lower the alcohol limit or causing more arrests. It just to maybe plant that seed in your head next time you drink and think your ok to drive.
    "Why is there always time to do things twice, but never time to do things right?"

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    1. There is nothing wrong with trying to lobby against drunk driving. I don't care if there are stupid drivers that don't know how to drive on the road. That is beside the point. The point is if you are "drunk" (depends on the definition the blood alcohol level) you should not be able to drive period. I don't care where your going/ how slow your driving/when you are driving. Drunk = no driving. If you have a beef (as I do) with retards on the road then support graduated licensing or some other intiative to prevent/solve the problem of retards on the road. Don't use it as a reason to allow drunk driving.

2. I doubt that "chain mail" was started by MADD. Most if not all these chain mails are stared by 12 year old retards that have nothing better to do. MADD has better things to do then write horrible poems and get 5000 random anonymous names (meaning they have no idea if it's a real name or any other information about the person).
    w00t

GP do you have something against mentally retarded people?

I don't think the legal limit should be changed, but there should be a more severe penalty for people who are really intoxicated. Will this save lives, probably not but they still deserved to be screwed over for driving if they are trashed.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Stiffer penalties against people fuced up would help. Lowering it is just for money and politics, can say look what we've done.

im now really depressed that i missed this thread.
    *remembers something about something called 'protein synthesis' being inhibited somehow*
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."