Posted about this in my new journal, but I wanted to put it here too since I'm so fired up about it.

I got 405 on the bench last night! I was so fricken happy, it was like winning a contest or something. Couple of things which made me even more stoked about it: I've literally gone from 355 to 405 in 3 weeks. I stagnated at 355 max for almost 2 months in then in 3 weeks 50 llbs...I'm still shaking my head at how that works. Also, the weight went up EASY...I think there could have been another 15-20 llbs on there.

Question: I've noticed that on my max lifts that seemingly if I get the weight in the perfect motion, obviously have perfect concentration etc that it just seems plain easy, but if I so much as waiver the weight forward or most of the times backwards ..toward my neck too much there is no chance in hizell that the weight will go up. Is there a trick other than just concentrating on lowering the weight to to the correct position. It really irks me because I know halfway down that I won't get the lift if the weight doesn't drop where I want it. My best power spot is just below my nips.

I used to NEVER think I'd get this kind of weight. Now I feel like the sky's the limit if I train right.