The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

The Nothing

Maintaining/Cutting V.2

Well, i'm fairly happy with where I am right now, thanks to CKD and ketogenic dieting in general. Since i've been feeling really tired and lazy, and my workouts have suffered alot, its time to change. I'm going to experiment with regular cutting calories to see where that will get me. I've never done it before, but it's my understanding that if you just have a deficit, then your losing weight, just like the ckd. No checking labels, no looking for carbs. Simple.

Well.. Hopefuly i'm not making a mistake. Well see.
    Last edited by bryancore; 06-03-2003 at 10:20 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

good luck bro. its a shame the CKD didnt workout
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Re: Maintaining/Cutting V.2

Originally posted by bryancore
    I've never done it before, but it's my understanding that if you just have a deficit, then your losing weight, just like the ckd.
    I agree. If you have a calorie deficit, you will lose weight except for certain special cirumstances. I would recommend losing only a small amount of weight per week, doing cardio, and continuing lifting. This should help minimize muscle loss and improve body composition.

The Nothing
    Nevermind. **** this. LOL Back to CKD. These past 2 days i've been low on food, so i made a new diet....

1 can of tuna, and 1 can of spam... spread out throughout the day. The signs of Keto could never be more pronounced. I can ****ing smell my piss from where im standing. its amazing. I just need to add some healthy fats, and im set.

Originally posted by bryancore
    Nevermind. **** this. LOL Back to CKD. These past 2 days i've been low on food, so i made a new diet....

make up your mind already! sheesh back and forth back and forth, before you know it, you will have lost all the weight and you still wont have made up your mind.