Thread: c's attempt at a journal

Wannabebig Member

c's attempt at a journal

Here we go. Today, I just finished Senior Chapel. Two more days and I am done with high-school. What an experience. Now it is time to get jacked.

Today I am doing legs. I will report on what I did tonight. I would love criticism, any type. I'm always willing to improve my routine. I will also try to take "BEFORE" pictures.

Good Luck with your journal, Bud.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

good luck with the journal bro!
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Wannabebig Member
    Yesterday I worked on legs.
    I did three sets of squats - but I am hesitant because I feel my form is ****ty.

I also *tried* deadlifts but I need to learn how to do these perfectly because they are dangerous on the back.

I worked my calves, and did leg raises, and a few other leg related exercises.

I don't remember the weight or the name of the machine -- maybe I should keep note of that when working out.

My workout for legs was good but not great. Today is a rest day, with a little running possibly. I would do chest, but my chest is still in pain from a previous workout. Should I go ahead and do chest today anyways since it is apart of my schedule?

if you feel your form is crappy for squats, or any exercise for that matter, just use lighter weights, or even just the bar until you feel confident with your form it all takes time and practice.
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble