Thread: Work out routines and chest question..

Wannabebig New Member

Work out routines and chest question..

I was wondering if anyone had a common routine they had that would help me just to get fit and cut.. Nothing large, I like my size I just want to be more cut. (Im more aiming for my abdominals and anything that goes into proportion to them.) any help would be great.
    Also, not to sure if this is a common question or anything, but is there anyway to reduce over sized brest? One is normal, the other is a tad larger. Would there be any work out routine to set them straight or something? Help with that would be great as well.
    Thanks for the trobles,
    Glendale

Have a look at the WBB routine on the front page. Btw, "cutting" is generally done through dietary manipulations and/or cardio. A strength training program should get you stronger and combined with the proper nutrients build you bigger muscles.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

MilliVanilli
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampWalker
    I was wondering if anyone had a common routine they had that would help me just to get fit and cut.. Nothing large, I like my size I just want to be more cut. (Im more aiming for my abdominals and anything that goes into proportion to them.) any help would be great.
    Also, not to sure if this is a common question or anything, but is there anyway to reduce over sized brest? One is normal, the other is a tad larger. Would there be any work out routine to set them straight or something? Help with that would be great as well.
    Thanks for the trobles,
    Glendale
    What you're trying to accomplish is basically entirely a function of your diet. If you want that ripped look and that 'gleaming' six pack, then you're going to have to make all that stuff in the kitchen. Start by keeping a daily log of what you eat and how many calories are in each thing. Then based on that, your body weight, and your activity level we can tell you how many calories in a day you should theoritically be taking in order to lose weight.

As a note, when you do this [whats known as 'cutting'], you're going to 'shrink' and obviously be smaller than when you began. Its quite possible and very probable that you'll lose some muscle and strength as a resulting of cutting...so be sure that you're a little bit larger now than you want to be when you cut, so you don't wind up too small.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 02-24-2004 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Removed lifting advice

Wannabebig New Member
    Thanks guys, after reading this I took a second look at myself and was like damn, Im pitiful. So, Im thinking Ill need to bulk up as well. Here's a pic I figured I should share on how pitiful I am at the moment, I'll keep this pic and then take a pic of how pitiful I will be later.. heh.. I also figure a shave would be nice.
    Feedback of any kind would be good.
    Glendale