The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

On a less serious note: Eggs

Hey guys,

I was recently talking to one of my friends about how many eggs he eats and what he puts in them.

I personally eat about 3 eggs in the morning. I sprinkle Mon' Jack cheese on it, mushrooms, spinach, and onions.

My friend on the other hand eats 8 scrambled eggs. He puts similar things in his eggs though.

Eggs, having the ability to be eaten with such diverse foods, are huge amongst the dieters and weightlifters.

So let's have it guys. How many eggs do you eat and what do you put in yours?

Also, what egg white to whole egg ratio do you abide by; or do you simply eat all egg whites?

Thanks,
    Alec
    :|Alec

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I'll have my eggs with brocolli and some tabasco. Usually just 2 eggs, whole. And maybe 1 or 2 boiled later in the day.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

i usually have 7 for breakfast (6 whites, 1 whole) with my oatmeal, and then sometimes ill have them as dinner. but i always eat at least 7 each day
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Country Boy
    3 eggs-2 just the whites an 1 whole egg. in the morning on an egg burger.

usually for breaky i have two servings of egg whites (from the carton) and one whole egg. I'm all about the Franks Red Hot hot sauce for them. But eggs are good all the time and in many ways...egg salad, hard boiled, deviled, they're all good by me!
    The world acording to prune

If you can't be a good example, at least be a terrible warning.

I am too lazy to do anything special I scramble 5 eggs 2 yolks and seporate the rest whites and eat a way!!!
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

OK, check this out.

1 can of tuna. 2 jumbo eggs. 2 tbls wheat germ. a dash of Mrs. Dash. Mix it all up in a bowl throw it in the pan until the eggs are cooked. Eat it with some tabasco.

It's about 62g protein and about 4g carbs (from the wheat germ) and so tasty.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

4 whole eggs and 2 peices of cheese for me every night.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!