Thread: A Question About Bulking

Wannabebig Member

A Question About Bulking

If I eat Cheat Foods during the day like Chocolate or any other crap, will it be alright if the next day I do some Cardio to burn of that excess fat, but I will only do like 5 minutes on the running machine.

I get very very hungry and I probably will eat a few chocolate bars, I am trying to stop but I love chocolate to much.

Re: A Question About Bulking

Originally posted by Lord Worm
    If I eat Cheat Foods during the day like Chocolate or any other crap, will it be alright if the next day I do some Cardio to burn of that excess fat, but I will only do like 5 minutes on the running machine.

I get very very hungry and I probably will eat a few chocolate bars, I am trying to stop but I love chocolate to much.
    Just count the calories from the chocolate toward your daily calories and if you are still under maintenance calories you will still lose weight. If you keep the cheat foods to a moderate amount then you will be fine. A few extra minutes of cardio will not hurt anything though.

You could also try and look for alternatives to chocolate bars. Maybe some type of protein bar, sugar free/fat free pudding, sugar free jello, etc.

Re: Re: A Question About Bulking

Originally posted by bradley

You could also try and look for alternatives to chocolate bars. Maybe some type of protein bar, sugar free/fat free pudding, sugar free jello, etc.

you can tell bradley isn't a chocoholic
    cuz there are NO substitutes for the real stuff.

i suggest - opting for dark, bittersweet chocolate items cuz with less chocolate (less calories) you get the same effect.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

chocolate is gay
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Sugar free/fat free pudding it teh R0ck!! I love that stuff.
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

get chocolate flavored protein powder then you can have chocolate after every workout!
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
    get chocolate flavored protein powder then you can have chocolate after every workout!
    i haven't decided what's the greater of two evils:
    cottage cheez
    chocolate-flavored protein powder

both have been banned for my consumption
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Originally posted by MrWebb78
    chocolate is gay
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Re: Re: Re: A Question About Bulking

Originally posted by raniali

you can tell bradley isn't a chocoholic
    cuz there are NO substitutes for the real stuff.
    Not a chocoholic, but natty pb junkie maybe

Originally posted by MrWebb78
    chocolate is gay