The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    bench, deadlift & eat!!!!! Mic Soloist's Avatar

So Randy Orton and one of his buddys(fellow wrestler) came into my work today....

And they were mad cool or whatever. But I looked at how massive these guys were and that **** was just amazing. Randy is like 6'5 245 of pure steel. This dude was busting out of his shirt. He must have 19-20 inch arms.... and he is lean as well.

I talked to them for a minute and it was real ccol. They wanted a discount and said they would get us tickets to smackdown but my punkass manager isn't a wrestling fan.

But anyway, seeing these two monsters really inspired me to keep lifting, I would love to look like that.

-peace-
    Current Stats

24 years old

5'10 220 pounds

Waist: 38 Shoulders 56 Chest: 47 Arms (cold): 17.5 Forearms: 13.5 Quads: 26.5 Calves: 16.5 Neck: 17.5

PR's

BB Bench: 315 @ 215
    Squats: 410 @ 205 (last winter)
    Deads 515 @ 214
    Total: 1240

My Journal:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...&page=16&pp=25

My AIM: MSOLOIST

Intensity: Lunch comes up! And breakfast! MET- Rx! Egg whites! Hot Stuff! Designer Whey! Yohimbe! Coenzyme Q! L-Carnatine. MTCs. OKG. All immersed in a mixture of stomach acids that peels the ivory off your teeth.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

that's cool. i wish things like that happend around my neck of the woods.

also, i think that they may be taking some "performence enhancing" drugs, like most wrestlers

i saw vince mcmahon(sp?) on tv today and he looks like hes been getting into some steroids his arms were friggin huge.
    "Eat until it hurts dammit! Then eat more. Youll get used to it. I think its like sex for a chick. Sure it hurts the first time, but after a couple rides it just goes in like a glove." -clvmike19

"... chicks are like smarties. They're different colors but each share the same deliciousness. Its just a matter of deciding if you'll save the red ones for last or eat a bunch of different ones in the same handful." -wibble

Vince turned into a giant. My friend tryed to say he was always big but when he shed the suit and started brawling with the big boys he REALLY swolled up. I mean something serious. That old dikk is gonna have a heart attack if he keeps fukkin with the roids.

And yea, I'm sure Randy uses them too. But DAMMMNN he is big.
    As soon as they walked in I was like "oh sh-t, those dudes are diesal", than I realized who they were. I wanted to have a convo about body building and stuff, maybe get some tips, but I felt way to scrawny, they would probably laugh at me.

If Randy would have said something like "man, do you work out often" I would have been smiling for a month. But seriously it was pretty cool.

-peace-
    Current Stats

24 years old

5'10 220 pounds

Waist: 38 Shoulders 56 Chest: 47 Arms (cold): 17.5 Forearms: 13.5 Quads: 26.5 Calves: 16.5 Neck: 17.5

PR's

Deads 515 @ 214

My Journal:

Intensity: Lunch comes up! And breakfast! MET- Rx! Egg whites! Hot Stuff! Designer Whey! Yohimbe! Coenzyme Q! L-Carnatine. MTCs. OKG. All immersed in a mixture of stomach acids that peels the ivory off your teeth.

vince has huge arms
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    Who was the other wrestler that was with him?
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

Saw Vince on Smackdown last night in the arm wrestling thing... he's gotten HYOOOGE!! Ain't no way he's not on something... he was big before... but he's ballooned up in the past few months... wow.
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

Mark.... something was the other guys name

he is on the farm team and only wrestles sometime. He was a giant too though. Kind of looked like Sid Vicious with brown hair and less ugly. But he was big as hell.

-peace-
    Current Stats

24 years old

5'10 220 pounds

PR's

Deads 515 @ 214

My Journal:

Any body else notice Vince's traps ????
    One thing about the juice....no questions about whether it works or not Vince looked shredded!!!

Vince has been using steroids for years! The one thing about him is he has some nasty looking pecs, possibly nasty gyno or something of the like.

the funny thing is that on tv orton looks like one of the "smaller" guys....probably because he is standing next to hHh and (formerly) batista

so where do you work?
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

I'm guessing GNC
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Originally posted by as0l0
    the funny thing is that on tv orton looks like one of the "smaller" guys....probably because he is standing next to hHh and (formerly) batista
    Batista and Orton = Injury cases. I'd give a couple of weeks before Orton is out again. Batista had a nasty tricep injury if I remember correctly.

The second wrestler in question here is Mark Jindrak I'm betting.

If it was me I would have asked him why "we" (as in me and whoever) didn't grow on his routine, and if these routines are what jacked him up and what he's injecting. Check this out:
    http://www.randyorton.net/other/workout.shtml

Holy ****, I even played around with trying that routine (natural, or on my PH cycle), but that volume is just insane.

Originally posted by SoulOfKoRea
    I'm guessing GNC
    They must've been there for their weekly supply of cell-tech
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

a dude tapped my shoulder once in a store, and I turned around and it was a guy Ive just read about in Flex and his placing in night of the champions, god damn seeing him up close like that, he was a monster.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.