The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Well, since nobody did research on the Greco-Roman diet, this is what is up:

They ate mainly grain/bread, with that and vegetables being the mainstay. Only the rich were able to eat meat. And only on occasion were the non-wealthy able to eat more than one meal a day.

Hardly acceptable for the modern bodybuilder.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

3:16
    Thanks for the history lesson.
    This warrior diet could be retitled " why humans were smaller, reached puberty later, died of more infections, higher infant mortalility etc diet thousands of years ago"
    but calling it that would hardly sell books would it. So lets call it the warrior diet as its sound really macho!

A point about roman sculpture being muscular. Look at action man and some other toys. If i remember correctly that if action man was 6 foot tall his arms would be 18-20 inch(if kept in proportian with height gain). But most soldier do not have 18 inch arms do they? so if we exxeragete the muscleness of out roys why could roman sculputure not do the same with the poeple they sculputed?

not to mention greco-roman culture had this interesting homosexual componenet to it, so it would make sense that their sculptures of men idealized the male form.

(hated to have to be the one to say it, but umm..there you go.)
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?