The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bespoke Super Mod

Re: Classic Bodybuilding journal

Originally posted by Rock
    One of the main principles in the early days of bodybuilding was high reps, specially among Arnold Schwarzenegger, in this Journal that goes from 11 of june to 13 of august, I will follow a very high rep scheme based on what Arnold explains in one of his books.

Stein, Arnold wasn't necessarily correct. The fact of the matter was that he knew what worked for him and your basically taking his word for gospel.

Also your quest is purely hypertrophy (as you've stated on numerous occasions). There's so many methods of training so why just box your self into soley using progressive overload?
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

I know, a good instructor and helper at the gym also commented my training program, saying that it wouldnt build.

But Ive been doing 3-4reps in everythinh since day one, so therefor I am experimenting abit.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

god damned stein. you shouldnt have told me that shiat about petter. now im depressed!!!

*listenes to Fade to Black*

*cries*

dont cry over a woman, let them cry over you.

bahhaa, crappy advice.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Glad you got a journal going Rock. You should put up a couple pre Arnold Routine pics up now and then take some more afterwards.

Good luck!
    Last edited by BennettBoy; 06-16-2003 at 02:57 PM.
    peace-

Craig

you masturbated a girl at the bar saturday night?

she wasn't your girlfriend was she?

when the hell did you become such a stud? (not that i condone this sort of behavior, but still)
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

you cant call what he did a mastrubation, but hey if the chick has an uber sized clit, then maybe.

and yeah, im gonna get her drunk on thursday, rock.

well it was really weird, I am not 100% how I did it, but I did it, and nobody noticed.

Tryska is not that I am a stud, its just when I meet older girls, 20years+, I really seem to have it easier to communicate with them, they dont seem so like self proclaimed donnas or stuff, like more down to earth.

Originally posted by Centaurion
    you cant call what he did a mastrubation, but hey if the chick has an uber sized clit, then maybe.

and yeah, im gonna get her drunk on thursday, rock.
    either he felt her up or he didn't.

rock i dunno - you better start actign right tho, otherwise you'll lose that girl you've got.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

ask him T.

anyways, sorry to break your bubble rock, but it looks like we aint going to the military together. i just got a letter from 'Befalskolen', where they say that i have been accepted and that i have to report for tests on the 17th of august at kjevik. but however, if i fail those test, ill be back with you.

Last edited by Centaurion; 06-18-2003 at 01:10 PM.

and where the **** is my money???

i aint ****ting you man, i need it.

next time youll see me, is outside your house with a ****ing crowbar.

i want my money too stein. ever heard of child support?
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

damnit, IL get you the ****ing money, its just very hard right now, I just bairly got food to eat.

do i look like the kind of guy that cares?

youve got 2 weeks ****face. i need every cent when going to kos.
    Last edited by Centaurion; 06-20-2003 at 05:18 AM.

yup another day in an ugly white boys life, no meaning, no whatever, just an ever lasting tunnel of hornyness and the obligatoric depression that follows.

Did legs on thuesday :

squats, my knees hurt to much, fook fook **** and hell, I usually dont care, and just train until I simply can move, pain is the most natural thing in weightraining.

deads 120kgx12 120kgsx12 120kgsx12 120kgsx9 120kgsx7 120kgs5, very light today, dunno felt like it

then 6 sets on calves

Today Friday, back and triceps :
    trained hard and heavy as I could

pulldowns x 4x8, weight not listed, but around 120kgs

standing bent over barbell rows, 120kgsx3, 115x6+1 (jumpy) 110kgsx8 110kgsx6

pushdowns 6sets, weight not listed, but heavy like hell, fire came out of my eyes.

my own special triceps exercise, holding to hand weights, instead of a bar in french press, the same principle, but when reaching the top of the exercise, turning the down side of the hand weight up, for an extra heavy turn on the exercise.

Well, lets see, I am fat, depressed and horney, all my friends are going to a big festival in denmark, they are going like 14guys together, I couldnt come got no money, so ofcourse I am pissed off and thinks the world stinks.

I WANT SOME GOD DAMN NOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

today, a bit late with the training, this should have been on monday, but I got invited to a party, and if there are girls there, I will come, I must!

Wednesday :

got my highschool diploma today! woohoo! I am done, it looks nice.

shoulders,chest and biceps :

the shoulderpresses went a bit heavier today, 85kgs! wooo, hehe, 85kgsx7+1, 85kgsx6 85kgsx6+1, 60kgsx12, got really fast tired on the last one...wierde

some lateral raizes, 14kgs in each hand for 8rep, 3sets

preacher raizes, my very own exercise, sit on the preacher and do one arm lateral raizes and dont touch the preacher bench with that arm, it really stings.

incline dumbell press, exactley the same as last time, blaah

incline dumbell flys, used 50s for 8 reps, for 4 sets, I love this exercise! mmmm!

preacher curl 4 sets x 50kgs, really bad session, blaah

Took a picture in the middle of all this, I look fat, no abs, buuhuuu
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    chest and arms look pretty good in that pic, Stein! Traps also look to have a good sweep.

why worry about abs when you are PACKING ON MONSTROUS AMOUNTS OF ROCK HARD MUSCLE!

P.S. I wish I had pecs that looked as thick as yours... mine just can't seem to 'fill out' nicely. Or maybe they just look that way because I have a thick/wide ribcage.
    Last edited by Relentless; 06-25-2003 at 01:24 PM.

thank you very much Callahan, but I am not so happy with the picture, I am around 103kgs here.

Simplistic
    Your chest looks really good. It covers a lot of area. Looks like you have some awesome potential.