The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wannabebig Member

Does your girl workout?

Just wondering if your lover, spouse, girlfriend or whatever is also into fitness?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Nope. It would be nice though.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

yeah, my chasey works at the gym, lifts all the time.
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

Yeah, and I keep her on a leash! lol
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Mystic Eric
    Originally posted by RG570
    Didn't know you and BCC were involved?

Originally posted by RG570
    Didn't know he was a female
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

My wife has trained with weights in the past. She recently has been doing aerobic type routines. She goes through periods of training and not training depending on what else she is doing. She does always say she feels better when she trains. As far as how she looks, I am ok pretty much no matter what. My taste lies towards the voluptous side, so if she puts on some fat I don't care. I can find physical attributes I like about her however she looks. For example, if she puts on some fat her breasts fill out, I like that. If she looses weight, then her waist and bottom tighten up, I like that too. I'm easy .

Mystic Eric
    Post some pics of her Chris!!!

Would you post pics of your loved one on the internet? I sure wouldn't.

Anyways, my fiance works out in spurts, and as Chris mentioned when she does train she really feels great.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

I have no sinificant other

But I do have my booty calls
    "Why is there always time to do things twice, but never time to do things right?"

Originally posted by Maki Riddington

Anyways, my fiance works out in spurts, and as Chris mentioned when she does train she really feels great.
    I beenw orking out in spurts too, because of work I am so tired usually. But, I havnt seemed to loose any muscle. I bought a workout ball to do toning and resistance stuff intead....cardio whore as of now.

I would post a pic of someone I am with on the net but myabeone of use together and nothing that showed too much.

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

omg Mystic Eric wtf bro?
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Overtrainer.
    My ex did an aqua resistance class.

My new girlfriend is a dancer....uhh well at least she will be a dancer when i meet her.

WHOS A FEMALE?????!!!! mystic eric you best step!
    Pup, in reference to me: "he's like Budiak...but worse"

Budiak: "Statistically I've gained almost an inch on my arms...but thats just theory, and we know what theory gets us. Thats right. Communism."

BigChaseyChase: "Cutting, there will not be!"

sir millard mulch: "I could probably punch some chick really hard at this point"

Galileo - "Someday maybe I'll be able to use the big boy weights like RG570."

the lil engine that could chops's Avatar
    Originally posted by chris mason
    My wife has trained with weights in the past. She recently has been doing aerobic type routines. She goes through periods of training and not training depending on what else she is doing. She does always say she feels better when she trains. As far as how she looks, I am ok pretty much no matter what. My taste lies towards the voluptous side, so if she puts on some fat I don't care. I can find physical attributes I like about her however she looks. For example, if she puts on some fat her breasts fill out, I like that. If she looses weight, then her waist and bottom tighten up, I like that too. I'm easy .
    <<sound of whip>>

just kidding! my kinda man.

Eric, you say some pretty dumb things sometimes.

I've been working out in spurts to, because of work I am so tired usually. But, I havnt seemed to loose any muscle. I bought a workout ball to do toning and resistance stuff instead....cardio whore as of now.
    *** Hmmmm, how long have you been apart of this site?
    And yet you still use the "t" word. Bad girl...very bad girl.
    tuttut
    Last edited by Maki Riddington; 06-14-2003 at 09:44 PM.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Yes.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

My girlfriend is a workout psycho. Has to hit the weights three times a week, has to run at least 40 mins a day, AND she's a black belt. I like sporty girls.
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

lol sounds like the kind of girl you dont mess with

Originally posted by Maki Riddington
    I recall you doing this yourself sometime- or do i have you mixed up. you took the pic down soon tho

i have no girl.
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Absolutely!
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity
    Had a girl. Tried to get her into working out. She didn't take. Then I decided it wasn't working out for us.
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

Originally posted by JustinASU
    Had a girl. Tried to get her into working out. She didn't take. Then I decided it wasn't working out for us.
    "I'm sorry, this just isn't working out for me."

"What? Why? What's the matter?"

"Your squat just sucks."
    AIM: RyanNSIT
    MSN: rlambert@netsourceit.com

None of my girlfriends have worked out. Sometimes bothers me too. I make an effort to improve my self and they don't. The one now wants to lose weight but doesn't try very hard. She says me worring about how I look is part of my age, shes older, probably right a little. Still bugs me I am in better shape.