Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your girl workout?

She just started to workout with me. I tried to get her doing squats, it was like teaching a kid to ride a bike or something. It's hard to know if she's doing enough weight you know? I'm like is it hard she's like yea ya I'm like how hard? I guess some girls are mentally declined in that area.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Originally posted by HahnB
    She just started to workout with me. I tried to get her doing squats, it was like teaching a kid to ride a bike or something. It's hard to know if she's doing enough weight you know? I'm like is it hard she's like yea ya I'm like how hard? I guess some girls are mentally declined in that area.
    Chances are she'll let you know when it's not hard anymore.
    AIM: RyanNSIT
    MSN: rlambert@netsourceit.com

oooh boy

Hey, I was not offended by Eric's post, no worries. I suppose what I wrote incited it. In any event, I would not post her picture without her permission, and I don't think she will have me posting anytime soon.

My lady friend works out. I love it. So toned. It's great to have someone care about themselves as much as the girls who train. You always hear some girls rag themselves to **** about how they look, and then when you have one who's doing something with themselves, it's a relief.
    Making love to Mother Thumb and her four daughters.

Join My Odyssey

They're old enough to drive they're old enough to get driven. - VitalRemains
    Mmmmm twins. Double the pleasure double the fun, look out girls cause here I come! - VR Again
    From the pages of our Lord and Savior, Jeebus :alcoholic

Rockin' the midlife crisis xraygirl's Avatar
    Originally posted by Yaz "Zay!"

"I'm sorry, this just isn't working out for me."

"What? Why? What's the matter?"

"Your squat just sucks."
    LMAO!

Mystic Eric
    Originally posted by chris mason
    Hey, I was not offended by Eric's post, no worries. I suppose what I wrote incited it. In any event, I would not post her picture without her permission, and I don't think she will have me posting anytime soon.
    lol I don't see what the big deal was. What's wrong with posting a pic of him with his wife if she said it was ok?

i think he did that a while ago. the pic in their house, with him and his wife... or was it stagg? im not sure, but i recall seeing a such pic.

Country Boy
    Crystal; my g/f is a cheerleader for a local minor league hockey team and has prac. most everyday.Then 4 nights a week she takes some sorta martial arts.She keeps herself pretty busy;but it keeps her toned {I know bad word on this board} and tight.No muscle too her but everything is friggin rock hard.

Originally posted by Reinier

I recall you doing this yourself sometime- or do i have you mixed up. you took the pic down soon tho
    *** No, you are correct, however as you mentioned I took the pic down after a couple minutes because I realized it was a stupid move on my part.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

MACHINE
    I got my girl into working out and eating better, and she seems to like it. She already has a great body and great genetics, so I'm interested to see how she progresses. In just the last couple months since she started, there's already some great progression with the weights.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

bone crusher
    Originally posted by gino
    I got my girl into working out and eating better, and she seems to like it. She already has a great body and great genetics, so I'm interested to see how she progresses. In just the last couple months since she started, there's already some great progression with the weights.
    same situation here as well gino. Not only has she really gotten into lifting, but I've trained well and she spots me perfectly every time. Turns out she is a great workout partner!

Yeah my wife works out.....we seldom workout together (due to work time issues) but it's something we both enjoy and have in common. Who better to split a protein shake with?!

My fiance works out. She's a cardio buff too...lol... something I totally am not. I absolutely love it.
    Check out my Training Journal HERE

105kg Open IPF Classic Provincial record holder in the squat, bench, deadlift, and total.

Originally posted by Wikked1
    Yeah my wife works out.....we seldom workout together (due to work time issues) but it's something we both enjoy and have in common. Who better to split a protein shake with?!
    I have such a wisecrack for this. I'm going to keep it for myself though since the last time I made a joke about protein it got deleted.

lol
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

Thank God my gf works out. Well, she runs every day, but no weight training. I'm trying to get her into that to become really toned, though.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Originally posted by Maki Riddington
    Eric, you say some pretty dumb things sometimes.

*** Hmmmm, how long have you been apart of this site?
    And yet you still use the "t" word. Bad girl...very bad girl.
    tuttut
    Everyone wants to be big! I want to be small!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Originally posted by Celestial
    Everyone wants to be big! I want to be small!
    It's mostly a male thing. Testosterone. Superiority. That whole deal.