Page 154 of 559 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 13953

Thread: The Chocolate BAR

Amazing work on the preacher curls man. Don't worry about hitting your genetic potential anytime soon, I'm sure a little special sauce can cure that
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Stack - Drew - SpecialK - Wikked1 - Nick - KevinStarke - KiwiBuilder - Mike - Phil - Mase - Manveet

I've pulled down our whole stack of 300lbs+ before moving onto the pullups with weights added, then someone broke the belt - hope to get back to them soon enough and also add some complete ab work into the mix...I want to stay with heaviest weights as possible on all movements while increasing reps for a full bodybuilders effect.

Been getting some genuine hate from a few dudes here down the hallway at work but who gives a damn, lol…they better call somebody, I thought they knew already - ...U all know though and that is 4 sho, that is why I luv U so.

July 27, 2005 - WEDNESDAY

LEGS

bike - 10 min.

SQUATS
    305 x 6, 405 x 5, 515 x 3

LEG EXTENSIONS
    160 x 8, 220 x 8, 260 x 8

SEATED LEG CURLS
    140 x 8, 200 x 6, 240 x 5

SEATED CALF RAISES
    220 x 10, 220 x 10

The 515 squats were handled with more ease today, no complaints whatsoever...whole session went smoothly.

As God is my witness, I will squat more than you one day.

Why not have a couple of gym bunnies hold onto your legs while you do pullups?

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

WBB Member
    Insane squats as usual coke!

Why not buy your own dip belt? I got mine for $30 at fitness factory.

AWESOME legs session man,as always! As to the haters,just clean & press one of them and toss him into the others,that should calm them down some!

Damn man incredible squatting.

let me tell you something.... as god as my witness i will not squat as much as you EVER.. i mean with my good looks i gotta give you something to brag about
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Wow. You're one strong mofo. Those are some insane lifts man!

Those bitches don't know who they be messin' with Coke. If they do anything else, rip the door off to their room and throw it at them, making sure to hit at least one. Then calmly walk away
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoa
    Been getting some genuine hate from a few dudes here down the hallway at work but who gives a damn, lol…they better call somebody, I thought they knew already - ...U all know though and that is 4 sho, that is why I luv U so.
    All I need are some names and locations and the situation will be taken care of pronto.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    WannaBeBigAssasins are on their way.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Great workout, Cokeman. Everything looks good to me

What's up with the guys at your work? Great job just letting it go and saying "Who gives a ****" though!

Nice workout Cokemon.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

What are they angry about? I guess you're not worried anyway
    Awesome work there, man. It's been awhile since I read your journal, but it's still just as (and more) impressive

Nice workout Cokemon.
    is that like pokemon? or coke-monster?

515 squat!! your the man CoCoa
    Life isn't like Burger King, you can't always have it your way.

515 is huge!
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

I thought you owned a business, coke..
    Last edited by Patz; 07-30-2005 at 11:28 PM.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Nice workout. That will be cool when they fix the pullup belt. And don't let those losers at work get you down. You got the right attitude so everything will work itself out hopefully.
    Last edited by Dedicated; 07-31-2005 at 05:57 AM.

Drew - SpecialK - Wikked1 - Kevin - Mase - Brady - Nick - Bruteman - Mitch
    Phil - Mike - TTT - Dissipate - John0101 - Connor - Patrick - Dedicated

The WannaBeBigAssasins are real so don't even try it, lol...I work in a secured area(s) so whenever I go out into "population" them cats gradually keep seeing a more newer improved Coke and probably wonder when its gonna stop, what they don't know it has really just begun. Ain't that right folks?? -

I'm a consultant for a technology group and we have two of the biggest contracts here in town. With issues arising everywhere on top of summer vacations, I did not get any sleep from Friday until Sunday morning which put a nice little wrench in the works. Sure I can use some time off from the gym and well deserved at that, but not this way. What I truly need to do is kick back and do some serious eating and sleeping among other things but was unfortunately deprived of all the past few days.

My support somehow continues to go unrivaled and for that I am eternally grateful. I am not normally sentimental, but I know further on years from now, I'll be looking upon the Chocolate Bar and WBB(B) with great fondness.

August 1, 2005 - MONDAY

CHEST & DELTS/TRICEPS

HS CHEST PRESS
    180 x 6, 270 x 6, 360 x 6

SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE
    140 x 6, 170 x 6, 200 x 12

REVERSE GRIP CABLE PULLDOWNS
    60 x 8, 75 x 8, 90 x 8

bike - 20 min.

Last edited by Coke; 08-02-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Sheesh,awesome weight dude ,you gotta be looking pretty ripped!

pretty good work even though there was a lack of sleep! hope you manage to get some time to catch up on sleep soon.

Nice workout man awesome shoulder pressing.

Good workout coke, way to keep putting up the big numbers.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

go get some R&R bro i mean its not like you need it but it gives us all a chance to catch up
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659